1. ||Hum-Nafas||

"That's the thing about pain. It demands to be felt"

― John Green, The Fault in Our Stars

PAIN, something everyone is quite aware of. The pain of losing someone dear to us, the pain of losing a beautiful friendship, the pain of losing the first love, or the pain of losing family. Every pain is different, so as people dealing with it.

The morning breezes bring hope, rustling shyly to the dancing trees. October is here, slow pace, the fall is near. Autumn is the quiet, gradual pace in killing, remembering the pain that people left behind.

People feel differently, some hold too deeply others don't, some bawl their heart out while others chose to be silent, some stay silent other cause the storm, some pain we all are aware of like failing in a class test, a broken nail, losing a friend or the first breakup while some we have no idea about. But the worst kind is the one where someone suffers alone.

Being lonely even in a crowded spot, where they have everyone around except the one who is needed, the pain where the cause and the cure are the same. That's the Pain Seher Mirza carries with confidence as her second skin with the signature smile lingering on her face always.

//  Kisi ke intezar mein dil tarsta hainkisi ke intezar mein dil tadapta haikya saza de iss zaleem dil kojo apna hokar v kisi bewafa ke liye dharakta hain //

kisi ke intezar mein dil tadapta hai
kya saza de iss zaleem dil ko
jo apna hokar v kisi bewafa ke liye dharakta hain //

Some say it's painful to wait for someone, some say it's more painful to forget them. But honestly, the worst is not knowing whether to wait or to forget. Seher Mirza is staying at that point for quite some time. Holding the last bit of hope in her. But looking at her one can never say that. Always smiling, making everyone happy around her. This 25year old beauty has suffered enough.

Though she never complained, Rubina, her Ammi is quite aware of her pain, but it's better not to talk about the past. Seher is the epitome of perfection. Not an orthodox Muslim, but she knows her limit and keeps her head high with dignity intact. Her Maa, Saira raise her to be independent, and now looking at her, to say that Saira feels proud, will be understated.

Seher has those beautiful pairs of light brown eyes with a tinge of orange in them, holding the world in them. For decades Rubina and Saira have been best of friends. When Seher decided, two years back, to shift Delhi NRC, both of them were shocked but agreed nevertheless.

Seher was born to Saira Atif and Mirza Amir. Mirza Amir, the owner of Amir Groups and a renowned face in the business. Saira herself was a Doctor. But over years, differences arise and it was Seher, then a 12-year-old baby, who asked her parents to get separated.