19. || sach ||

Past in bold.

Past can ruin a beautiful present. And Mir Mustafa Khan did try to do that. But karma hits you back harder. The past sins are on the verge of coming on the suffer and this time he can't just hideaway.

After so many years of living, all Mir Mustafa wanted was death without letting anybody be aware of his sins. But life is not what you want. Today as he looks around, he can only see hatred in others eyes for him.

◆●◆●◆

Mir Mustafa married his childhood love Ayesha at a very young age, but their marriage didn't last long. His abusive nature and lust for power ended their journey even before it started properly. Ayesha died during childbirth leaving their daughter Naaziya behind, whom Mir Mustafa never accepted. He asked someone to leave the girl in an orphanage.

A year later he married Praveen who became the begum of the haweli. No one knows about Ayesha as she was always kept hidden in secret, but Praveen does. Mir Mustafa stayed loyal to her no matter what, after all, she was his long time friend too. Ahmed Khan was born and a few years later Sadia completed the family. But destiny laughed at their face.

Sadia was married to Hadi Khan, and soon Haider was born. But there was something wrong with Hadi from the beginning. When Sadia asked him, he said how he is already in love with someone else. Sadia was heartbroken but never said anything to her father.

A few weeks later when her son was born, Hadi cried hugging her. Sadia kept the promise. But the very next day Hadi met with an accident along with his love, Naziya. That time Sadia asked her father to come over and she rushed to the hospital, there Hadi asked her for one more thing, to call her brother Ahmed asking him to take his son Ahad with him. A few moments later he passed away warning her to take care of children and keep them safe from The Khans. Things doesn't make any sense to Sadia until she saw Naziya for the first and last time, and she knew the sins were coming to the surface. Naziya died too asking Sadia to look after her son and to take care of herself.

A month later Ahad was adopted by Ahmed Khan as his own son , taking him back to London. After that Sadia came back to the Khan Haweli, but kept her guards on, always keeping her children safe from everyone, even her own parents. If anything Hadi really cared for their children, she even wanted to take Ahad with her but knowing her doubts may come true, she let him go with her brother where he would be safe.

A decade later Ahmed Khan returned to Haweli and this time Mir Mustafa made it clear that Ahad cannot be a part of his family anyhow. Ahmed dig deeper into the fact and he was shamed that he did that. His father ruined so many lives. Naziya was his own daughter, and Ahad is his grandson. But he just hoped this story ended here, which didn't.

Mir Mustafa taught his children that cheating is the biggest sin one could commit, and that's the thing he did his own life. He cheated on Naziya by betraying her mother, by leaving her in an orphanage. And killed her too. Hadi and Naziya didn't die in a normal car accident, they died because some deliberately messed up with their car brakes, someone who was following orders of Mir Mustafa Khan.

The truth ruined Ahmed Khan and all he wanted is to leave this place, but no one knows what the destiny holds for them. Later that night he passed away due to sudden cardiac arrest. And even in all the grief, Mir Mustafa breath in relief that his secrets is still kept hidden but for how long?

Seher Mirza, Rubina, Hadiya and Sadia read Ahmed's journal, another decade later. A newly wedded Seher that time didn't know what to do with this informortion along which her father in law died. Rubina asked everyone to remain quite for a month, atleast till the moment Ahraan became to new Nawab. They all agreed but then aftermaths were not what they excepted. Arhaan left Seher and everyone behind.

Seher lost herself and moved back to Delhi taking Rubina with her. Ahad left without any notice and Sadia blamed everything on Seher Mirza for leaving her alone with these criminals.

●◆●◆●

After hearing to everything, Ahad simply nods his head. Arhaan don't know what to say. Praveen Khan kept her heads low. She knew everything but stayed quite. Her silence supported her husband which lead to destroying so many lives.

First Ayesha, then Naziya who never lived to know her family, Hadi who lost his life and Sadia who became a widow because of her own father. If anything, Mir Mustafa just ruined everyone's life and played on his own. And here on his death bed, all he wanted was led the thoers aware of his sins. But no one really gets the chance to react at the moment.

The beep from the machines indicates an ending, and this time leaving no room to show their anger, hatred or frustration to anyone. Mir Mustafa Khan died leaving everyone in a complete mess. He started everything decades ago and even today his sins destroyed lives.

°●°●°●°

Well this is a really short chapter but next one will gonna be long. So coming to the good part, INTEZAAR crossed 2k reads and I am so over the top.

I am changing the middle part as mostly of you can get it by now.

Do let me know about you views.

Follow in on instagram @kefimysa is the handle.

Until next time take care, be safe, and let's just hope for a better tomorrow.

dazzling_glitter the lady have a heart of gold. I love her so much. She is one friend who supported me not only in wattpad but in life in general.