11. || Rishtaa ||

"Bhai you didn't tell me you have such a beautiful place here, it's too good man." The moment Ayaan enters, he said making himself comfortable in the couch and legs on the center table.

"Ayaan , don't put legs on the center table." Seher Mirza's rule. Arhaan could imagine her face now, glaring at Ayaan. Seher Mirza have strict rules for her place, and this is her home.

"Why? I thought you are okay with it. Like back in NYC we used sit like this only?"

"That's NYC Ayaan, here it is 'no legs on the table', a compulsory rule."

"Hey it's not a school right? And who the hell make such rules dude?."

"The owner of this place made it which is certainly not me."

"You are staying here on rent?"

"Something like that only. Tell me what you want now. I am having a very bad jet lag."

"Please, You have to come Arhaan for the lunch, it's my weeding preparation Bhai, I need you"

"I will be there for your engagement. It's just a lunch and I badly need to sleep"

"Okay fine, just because I know how bad jet lag can be. So I will let it pass this time"

"Yeah."

"But what about your lunch?"

"I will manage, don't fret"

"Fine then, I will drop by in the evening, and will maintain the so called decorum of your house"

"Hahaha very bad one Ayaan."

"What!!! I know I am the best."

...................

When the Khatoon clan comes to Haweli, they are surely mesmerized with it's beauty. The haweli is surely a thing of beauty, it's rich heritage and culture is quite relevant to everyone. Mir Mustafa Khan though is not the ruling Nawab anymore still have his aura intact. Looking from outside no one can say a thing about the secrets of the Haweli.

"Assalamualaikum" Fariah Khatoon, the elder daughter in law said

"Walaikum Salam. Aye bahar kyu hai, ander aye."

"Haweli bohut khubsurat hai"

The Khatoon clan is quite a modern family. Only two brothers living together, parents died few years back in an car accident. Arman Khatoon was married to Farah and is blessed with a seven years old boy, Arsalaan.

Ayaan Khatoon is the younger one, who is quite close to his sister in law. In general, the family is good, settled in New York for last few years two now.

After meeting everyone in the Haweli, and stealing glances of his would be wife Hadiya, Ayaan couldn't stop himself from asking Seher,

"I don't know why but I feel like I have seen you before."

"I don't know."

"Maybe in New York, Aapi."

"Maybe"

"You lives in NYC too?" A simple question that made all look at Seher. New York is a place Seher had been because of her love, a love that left her when she needed him the most.

And whom to blame it for, Seher, her love or the Khan family. No one talk about the past because it can cause chaos which no one is ready to face, yet. But Seher answered quite confidently, which again left them shock, the past doesn't hurt her this time.