2. ||Taakheer||

Flashback in bold. Like Share and Comment.

The past is something that will always be there, no matter how much we hate it, refuse to face it, once in a while, it will give us a sneak peek of its presence. The yore is a note of all the wrongs we did back then, of all our mistakes, of all the people we left behind, of all the hearts we killed with our bare hands.

And to say it's painful to visit the past will be much less. The echoes of the past haunts, the nightmares refuse to leave for so many years. And ignoring them is the only option left. At least it does stop hurting for some time.

Some say that our past defines our present. To say that Arhaan Ahmed had a bad past won't be much wrong, neither completely right. Arhaan Ahmed is the cold-hearted arrogant businessman of Ahmed Co. and every word related to an ideal billionaire is him. Not that typical billionaire kind, but definitely the cunning manipulative one.

He has been living in NYC for the last five years now, but his home is far away from the place he stays. They say home is where your heart is, and Arhaan Ahmed does know where he had left his heart. NYC is not home now, but somehow the rush in the city keeps him busy, keeps his mind away from chaos. Or maybe not.

She is always there. In his mind, in his heart. She is chaos, the chaos he would love a thousand time over.

//Jaan jati thi jiske jane se

Hume uss kambakth ko bhi jate dekha hain//

Staying in New York alone away from everyone one can call family, is not something Arhaan Ahmed wanted. But it's safe over here, away from the past.

Running a business and being the Best Businessman Awardee for three years is something that means a lot to any twenty eight years old yet for Arhaan it's not what he is satisfied with. All he wants is to be on the top staying away from India.

But a certain call moreover a certain soothing voice taunting him while saying no caffeine for a month is enough to make his blood boil and mind calm at the same time, taking him back down the memory lane.

Four cups of strong black coffee with no sugar on a row is something usual for Arhaan Ahmed, but before asking for another cup he did the mistake of looking at a certain pair of brown orbs glaring at him with heat. Fear shot him making him gulp the bitter coffee at once.

"Karwe insaan, karwe coffee. Allah ne chai v baniye hain, sirf coffee ni. Aur kisi roz iss coffee ke chalte world war lga deni hain mainu"

" Aree aree meri Sherni, itna v kya narazgi, coffee hi toh"

" Coffee ni shoutan kaho meri, sara din apke ander rehti h.."

" Ohho, Mohtarma apko bhi meri ander rehna hain mtlb??"

Teasing her feels too good, her little nose always turning a bit pink.

" Ni .. woh... uhhhh ap bht bure ho Arhaan... I hate you.."

" I love too meri Sherni"