13. || Ghuzishta ||

Silence. Well the thing about will amuse everyone about, is it's variety. Like there are some comfortable silence. Then some silence before the storm kind. The some silence where we will absorb the essence of the moment, then some when we just want that moment to and never come back. Some silence of happy moments, and some silence where grief is prominent. Now there is silence, a silence which is choking them both. But it is far better than the demons which are dying to come up on the surface to destroy everything along with it.

If in this world, one thing have ever been weakness to Nawab Arhaan Ahmed Khan, then it is the girl sitting next to him right now. The girl who have him wrapped around his little finger, the girl who not only broke his heart but also killed him, the girl to mean the world to him, Seher Arhaan Khan, the Begum. Sitting on the bed, having her in his arms, holding her close to him, his mind goes back to the past events.

The day is just like any normal day.Yesterday only, Arhaan was crowned as the Nawab of the Haweli, and Seher the Begum. It's just been two months since they got married. Zain and Saira was there from Seher's side, and today Mirza is coming to meet them.

Living in the haweli is not something Arhaan prefer much but the for Seher anything, and she just asked him to live here for this week.Hadiya left in the morning for AMU along with Haider.

By the afternoon, lunch is served, and Mirza is surely overwhelmed by their hospitality. The sudden voices from the backyard made everyone snap their heads towards it. Seher smiled to them, and leave towards the backyard,
"How do you mean that you knew? Arhaan apka kya matlab hai isse?"

"Hume khabar thi iss baat ki, Bade baba"

"Ahad ka naam hamare khandan se juda hua hai, unse bhag ke nikkah kar liya, aur iss baat pey apki razamandi bhi thi."

"Ap bol aise rahe hai jaise apko bohot fark parta hai."

"Apse koi baat nahi hai hamari. You are still a no one to me. Duniya ke liya ap Ahad Ahmed Khan honge, mere liye ni aj v ek ..."

"I dare you to complete that sentence. Aj ap yaha ke Nawab nahi hai, hum hai. Yaha ab hamare rules honge, aur Ahad ko equal rights dena pehla rule hai."

"Apko koi samjh bhi hai kya kar rahe hai?"

"Ap sey jyada samjh hai, mere abbu aj proud honge mere decision pr."

"Hum nahi mante ye baat. Business apko hi dekhna hai"

"I want Ahad to take over it."

"Never in my lifetime Arhaan Ahmed."

"Excactly Bade Babe, Arhaan Ahmed, that's what I am. I am just Arhaan, not the puppet Nawab you want me to be."

"Don't cross your limit Arhaan."

"Arhaan let's go you are losing it."

"Shut up Seher. Aj bohot hogya. Ap aur nahi. Mai jaa rha hun Haweli chor ke hamesha ke lia. Ap ko apki riyasat mubarak ko Mir Mustafa Khan."

"Arhaan... Zubaan sambhal key , wo bade hai humse."

"Ahad bhai hai mera."

"Bhai shant hojaye hum baat karte hai iss bare, mujhe business mere koi interest nahi hai"

"Baat yaha Haq ka hai Ahad, agar yaha tera haq nahi toh mera bhi nahi hoga"