20. || Daag ||

Losing a family member always leaves everyone shaken up. A death in the family changes many equation and here Mir Mustafa Khan died after leaving everyone in a messed state. Sadia Khan hated to visit the past.

Even the idea of passing by the alleys of part terrified her. She always knew her Husband was not a bad person. He never hide anything from her, not even his marriage with Naziya. She was at least content with him.

Decades after his death she got to know the truth, and that time she just simply couldn't leave. She invested a lot in this Haweli and for that shake she stayed here, killing her ethics. But she was proud of her daughter Hadiya, that girl didn't stand here, she left the very next day and never came back for two years straight, not even on her own brother's wedding. And today when all the secrets were out, she doesn't feel any less than a culprit herself.

Haider Ali didn't know how to react today. His little sister knew everything, Seher knew everything and they both didn't say anything to him, not even a single hint. All his life his mother made sure to keep him away from the Haweli, only two years ago he got back here when everyone else left.

So this is why they all left one by one, and he have to stayed behind because he was not aware of the truth. They just drag him in Mir Mustafa's game but not any more. He already told Alizeah that they are moving, she is more than happy with this. This place have never been a home to her. Moving back to Mumbai means getting her job back which she misses the most, it also means getting her Haider back who seemed to be lost since last two years.

Hadiya refused to enter the Haweli, it was Ayaan who took Sadia with him, anyhow they already planned to take her along it just happened a month before. In this all mess if someone is left alone then that is Parveen Mir Khan, no one is ready to talk to her.

Seher wanted her to come along but she refused saying, "Seher woh galat the lekin unke saath saath hum ne galat kia, unke gunahon ko chupate rahe. Aur galat ka saath dena zyada bada gunah hai. Toh ab humari saza yahi hai ke hum isi haweli mein rahe akele. Ap ate jate rahiyega bs wohi kafi hai. Saalon tak iss haweli ke lia jeete aye hai hum agey bhi wahi karna chahte hai, aur apse umeed hai ke ap apna shadi sambhal ley."

Even though Parveen's words were sweet but no one misses the accusing tone in them. She is accusing Seher for not taking care of her marriage, and that's it everyone lost it. Sometimes silence is better and now Parveen's words just open up the scars they all are trying to hide so far.

Ahad spoke for the first time, "I really respect you a lot, and I know you love her too but the thing is what you are saying to Seher is not right. Seher didn't leave her husband, her husband did. She still takes care of him even after living miles away from him.

But he doesn't even know what happened in her life in last two years, how she is living her life or how she did everything that was his responsibility to begin with. So why don't you ask Arhaan to look after his wife?"

Haider is the next one, "And Nanno if you are talking about marriage then don't, I hardly have any respect left for that relation. You so called husband killed my father. He killed Ahad's mother along who was his own daughter too, his own blood.

He ruined our lives and he ruined both of his daughters lives, so if anyone atleast you should be the last person talking about a marriage right now."

"I am sorry to say this but Nanno if you love Seher so much then why didn't you supported her two years ago when she asked you to tell Arhaan everything? She did tried her best that day to tell him the truth but what you did Nanno?

You asked Arhaan to go somewhere else so that Seher didn't get the chance to tell him the truth, you locked her in the store room for hours Nanno and thanks to you, she fall weak, her oxygen supply in body decreased and she fainted." Alizeah drops the bomb. Everyone snapped at her, absorbing the new piece of news.