9. || Haweli ||

Flashback in bold.

Two lovers are here in their home. After years of waiting, longing and running from each other. Today they are here. Today they have each other, and this time both are in a complete sense. This home is witnessing yet another reunion of two lost souls, finding their solace in each other's arms.

No one utters a single word, it is comfortable silence. They are absorbing each other's present. The sky falls again together, as showing it's gratitude, it's approval to them. And things got carried away on their own, from the kitchen to the nearby room.

Kissing Seher after so long, feels heaven. She is his heaven. One kiss leads to another, from lips to jawline, to neck leaving hickey, moaning in pain and pleasure. The back of her left ear has a mole and that's his favorite part, to kiss to suck to bit to leave a hickey, the spot is her weakness.

The whole night is passed in a blur. He worshipped her body after years. Loved her after years. Make love to her after years. Having her this close, being inside her he feels happy. That night thing happens, this home echoes of moans, there are tears, pain, pleasure and a certain content feeling of having their lovers back.

..................

Stepping inside the Haweli, today her feet are not heavy like yesterday. She in pain, but it is pain she will bear with a smile. The pain of being loved by her love. She rushed towards her room and this time, the tears are gone, the room is her room again. A certain figure did saw her, who is quite aware of her absence from Haweli last night.

After taking her much needed a warm bath, she changed in her normal dress with makeup covering all her neck hickeys. After two years she is wearing salwar suit again. A burn makes her hiss in pain, well cooking after two years so feel like the first time.

Coming downstairs, she gets the feeling that almost everyone is here today. And to her surprise, she is engulfed in a bone-crushing hug,
"I miss you so much..Appi"
"Hadiya" she whispers
"Aapi.." Hadiya said still not believing her presence.
Tears flow freely, and this time Seher didn't stop Hadiya. The little girl missed her way too much. Hadiya khan, being the only girl she was always been the lonely one. But from the day Seher started coming here, she got everything she wanted. A friend, her Appi, a partner in crime. Next one standing there is Haider Khan, hugging her lightly he whispered,

"I missed you Bacchay".

"Missed you too Bhai." she whispered lightly.

The next one to greet is Mir Mustafa Khan. Even in his eighties, he holds an aura of royalty in those cold eyes.
"Kaise hai ap Bade baba?"

"Ap agyi hai na, ab behtar hai." he replied lovingly.

"Daddo?"

"Wo ati hongi Sadia ke saath, ap kal agyi ye sunke hum sb jaldi agye."

"Main breakfast bana deti hu sabke liye." Seher is determined to make somethings normal for herself, like old times and it starts with having breakfast together, a rule of Khan Haweli.

"Yeh theek hai, bahut dino se sab ne saath mein nasta nahi kiya." Mir Mustafa, himself was missing those days.

"Haa ekdam, appi, I will help. Chalo." Hadiya said making her way toward kitchen.