16. || Raaz ||

Clad in jeans and red blouse, and a long chaddar, she entered the haweli from the balcony. Making sure no one is there, she walks towards her destination but Ahad and Hadiya is shocked to see her here, anyone will be.

"Seher aaj nikkah tera tu yaha kya kar rahi hai" Ahad asked.

"Nikkah mein agr dulha nahi aya toh main kya bhangra karungi?"

"Matlab?"

"Arhaan kaha hai yeh batao?"

"Room... areey kya kaha Madam koi dekh lega.."

"Toh protection doo na gadhe kadhe kya hon" Making an action like some undercover agent they started walking.

"Roger"

"Over and out"

"Knock knock" Ahad doing the knocking action without making a noise.

"Kya nahi matlab kya" Hadiya makes an amuse expression.

"Knock kar rah hu yaar"

"Muh se?"

Sighing loudly Seher wants to bang her own head in the door. Pushing her two officers she entered Arhaan's room. And without a doubt that person is sleeping like no tomorrow and Seher Mirza lost it, here she is almost ready and he is not even awake. They are supposed to get married in next two hours.

So without a second waste, she poured the whole water of jug upon him and he is back to earth, being shocked seeing Seher with makeup done that too in early morning.

"Baby..."

"Baby key bacche... sharam hai ki nahi nikkah h mera, make up artist ko baitha key tumahare pas ayi hu agr ab nahi uthe na Allah kasam duniya se utha dungi"

"Wo ... main haa"

"GET.READY. ek min late aya tum soch lena sab ke samne chappal se marungi. Idiot."

"Haaa haa" With that she left. Even on her wedding day, she is making him ready like a baby he is.

◆●◆●◆●◆

The hustle bustle in the Haweli started implying that the wedding preparation is on full swing. And the most active members are Zain Ahad and Haider of course , the irony.

The topic of Alizeah is still untouched. Rubina and Sadia decided to care of the jewellery. In the hall Seher is giving instructions to all the servant and Arhaan is following like a shadow.

Though Rubina is happy for Arhaan arrival, this time she didn't expect him to talk to her. Somewhere this time around, she is the one keeping a distance with him, which didn't go unnoticed neither by Arhaan nor by Seher.

For a while now, Rubina wants to talk to Seher regarding something but seeing Arhaan always around her, she kept silence.
"Seher, ek cup chai bana dogi?"

"Jee Ammi. Abhi late hain."

"Beta room lete kuch baat bhi."

"Seher is not your personal Maid. Stop treating her like one." Arhaan said as if taunting Rubina.

"She is my daughter, I can ask her anything, anytime." Rubina said in a calm tone.

Surprisingly, in so many years Rubina Ahmed said something against her son. Standing for Seher is something she will always do but saying something against her son Arhaan is not something she have ever done. But today she did.