14. Zain Amir

"Well, sorry to say Arhaan Ahmed Sir, you left my sister when she needed you the most," Zain said.

"Zain, let it be" Seher pleaded knowing too well that this gonna end on a bad note.

"No, Seher. Zain is right. Arhaan did wrong." This time even Ahad supported Zain.

"And she did it, right? She chose someone else other than me, other than us" Arhaan shouted.

Zain saying this, things because he left his sister is okay, but Ahad, his brother is supporting her too. He knows it that everyone will support her only, but this is not expectable. For him, everyone is seeing Seher's pain only, what about him? His pain, his suffering.

"She chose your Mother Arhaan" Ahad said.

"That doesn't mean she was right" Arhaan never expected His Seher to choose anyone before him, not even his mother maybe not even Saira.

"She was, is and will always be right for us, for everything. You are the one at fault because you left her and she faced everything all alone. Her body clock literally cycles like NewYork.

She never tells anyone that doesn't mean don't know, she takes care of your every need even when you are not here. From your daily schedules to weekend plan damn even your bar payments were done by her though she hated drinking, and you are saying she is wrong." Zain said

"Arhaan you have no idea what.." Seher stopped Ahad before he could say anything that will cause more chaos.

"That's it okay. Let it be. We are not here to discuss our past or Ahad's present. Let it pass now. For now, I want you people to plan Hadiya's wedding. Because I am not planning to go back to the haweli today and it's Monday already Friday is her nikkah. Ask her to come here Ahad and we will plan it out."

Hadiya and Ayaan come by the evening, and the planning starts which is surprisingly fun.
"Hadiya suno bhagg ke kar le paise save honge hamare" Ayaan with his nonsense.

"Ahad bhai ney chappal marni hai apko."

"Yaar kuch bhi"

"Ayaan apke waha baccho mein sirf Arsalaan hi hai?" Seher asked.

"Yes"

"Okay, then there will two close kids in total"

"Ashana is coming?"

"I asked Maa to bring her along, can't leave her alone"

"Ashana?" Ayaan asked seeing Arhaan confused.

"Yes, she is our family only. Two years ago her parents, my khala and her husband passed away in an accident, she was only five that time, since then we officially adopted her, she lives with Maa and sometimes with me." Seher said.

"Okay."

"So as per Zain's plan..."

"Yeah... so Friday is Nikkah and Rukhsat, Thursday will be mehendi and sangeet that's basically us dancing, and Wednesday the Manjha and dholki. Today is Monday and we have booked the caterers and other things double checked so yeah anything else?" Zain said.

"And there will be only few guests, I already told that to Nana Jaan."

"And he agreed? Well that's surprising"

"Tomorrow afternoon be I will there in Haweli for the decorations, Hadiya ask Sadia aunty to be there please."

" Okay Aapi"