We meet again🥴

"Niqueeee,Cmon you know Ian gone forget about you...Stop saying that, you know I forever got you." Those was the last words I can remember Kentrell saying to me and that forever stuck with me. Wait lemme go back....My name is Rajinique but close friends and family call me Nique. NbaYoungboy, Lil Yop, YoungBoy Never Broke Again! Whatever y'all call that mane, we'll that is... well was my best fucking friend ever. We grew up three doors down from each other, he use to like me when we was like 9 but I ended that real quick. After that we stuck by each other side, fought together, laughed together, shit we even some times cried together. I was the first person the hear him rap, and every time he wrote a song I was by his side I was by his side for everything! We ain't have to be ina relationship or have to be fucking to be close, ig our souls just connected or something. When he started to get known I would always say he was gonna forget about me or not talk to me. He would always say no, he forever had me and I believed him. When we were like 17 and he started his music career and going out of town and stuff and I moved. I didn't move outta state I moved to the south of Baton Rouge to live with my uncle. I tried calling Kentrell one day but his number changed. One day I was on the Nawfside and went to Kentrell house but a whole new family was there. I tried calling Teelee, she ain't answer I was confused asf, but remembered he was taking off. Years went by and we didn't speak, I would just smile every time I saw him hit billboard 100's or get praised for doing his work and being the best father to his kids. I'll be ready to flash out when people talked shit about Kentrell because,  most of them people ain't really know who Kentrell was. They knew who Youngboy or lil Top was they ain't know Kentrell Desean Gaulden. Anyways fast forward to the present, my Bestfriend asked did I wanna go to Texas for the weekend. Ian have nothing else to do, so I packed my bag and we went to Texas. My friend knew people who knew people and got us invited to this party. We ain't know who could be there so we went looking our best. When we pulled up, it didn't look like a lot of people was there but I was cool with that. When we got in the backyard it was a little kick back, Ian know nobody there so I'll just say Waddam to everybody. I sat down, my best rolled up and we smoked and vibed with everybody. Like 2 hours later I saw two boys walk in, I turnt around and after the two boys Kentrell walked in. My heart sank, all I could think about was the past and how close we were. Now look at him, he grew up and became fine asf it was weird because I never looked at Kentrell that way before. Ian want him to notice me so before he could see me I turnt my head. He was talking to few people and taking pictures. He then started walking towards me, but he sat down in front of me with his back facing towards me. Just then my Bestfriend said "Nique look", and Kentrell turned around and our eyes met. "Niqueeeeee baeeeee", Kentrell was the person that gave me the nickname Nique. He was mad everybody called me that so he just called me Nique Bae. I just smiled, he got up and came and gave me a hug. Ever since we were little Kentrell had the best smile, now he had them diamonds it made it 10x better. We then started talking asking each other how we was and stuff like that, we talked for a good 5 minutes. Until 3 my long time crush nobody knew about walked over gave me a hug asked how I was and told Kentrell it was time to go. Before Kentrell walked away, he asked for my number and I gave it to him. He hugged me one more time and told me he'll text me later I just shook my head. We left the kick back at around 3am, we got back to our hotel took a shower and was ready to got to sleep. As I was I dozing off I got a message from a random number, I read the message and it said.

+1 (281) 617-0413: NiqueBae its Kentrell, call me we need to talk.