Not in my right mind🥺

Y'all should know by now that me and Kentrell argue then be right back friends the next day. It's so weird but to us it's normal and that's kinda fucked up🤣. When we got back from L.A we didn't talk for about week until it was time for him to get Kahlani. Whenever Kahalni was gone I was super bored, like Kahlani was damn near my only friends and she wasn't there. It was like a Saturday at 5:00 in the morning and someone was blowing up my phone, I turned around and saw it was my mom "what the hell" is I could think. A little back story me and my mom really didn't have the best relationship, when I was little she was in and out my life so mostly my grandma raised me. Once she got sick we moved in with my uncle, ever since she found out I was with Kentrell again she tried to come back into my life because she thought I was going to give her some money. I answered and I immediately heard her crying I kept saying, "hello" after about 3 minutes of silence she finally said "baby your grandma died". My mouth dropped and my phone dropped out of my hand, that echoed in my head for about 6 minutes after that the tears came. I jumped up put on my slides , grabbed my phone and keys and drove non stop to Baton Rouge . As soon as I got in the house I fell onto the couch and started crying even more my mama just rubbed my back and was damn near rocking me. I spent the whole day down there with family, it's crazy I just saw her last week and she seemed to be doing fine. Whenever I came to Baton Rouge everyone had so many questions and today wasn't any different even with the Grieving. I hadn't told Kentrell I was giving down there so he was blowing up my phone when he noticed I wasn't at home and I wasn't answering my phone. When I got back to cypress I stoped over Kentrell hosue, as soon as he opend the door he was about to flash out until he could see I was crying. He stopped looked at me and asked what was wrong, "my grandma died and I went to da BR to see hea" Kentrell mouth just dropped and he hugged me. We was standing there for about 5 minutes just hugging until he grabbed my hand and took me in the room. We wasn't saying nothing but laying there hugged up for the most part, I could see Kentrell was a little hurt because my grandma took care of him for a little after his grandma died but he was being strong for me. I ended up spinning a night but left early the next morning I wish I never did as soon as I got home everything was starting to take a toll. I was sleeping all day, zooming out, getting mad at everything, I even told Kentrell to keep kahlani for a little longer because I know I wasn't in my right mind. About 2 weeks later my emotions were all over the place, I don't know why but I got super horny and the first person I called was Kentrell. I told him I felt better even though I didn't but he still came over, as soon as he walked in I kissed him. You know if a girl look at Kentrell he'll be ready to fuck the shit out of them so it didn't take long to get to my room. Kentrell kissed my neck looked up and just stared at me, "what" is all I could say he kissed me and sat up. I sat up and said, "cmon Nigga what is you doin...." before I could finish my sentence Kentrell said, "Nique you ain't right". I didn't know what to say or do because Kentrell was right I wasn't right, after the tears started to come. He pulled me onto him and just rubbed my back while saying, "I gotcho Nique...I gotcho".