#freeliltop💚💯

I had just got out the shower when Kentrell busted into the bathroom which made me jump a little. "Damn nigga", some times I regret giving Kentrell the other key to my apartment because he feels as if he can come here whenever. "Ouuuuu tryna get in the shower one more time for me" Kentrell said while sitting on the sink. I just rolled my eyes and said "go check on yo baby" Kahlani was crawling and starting to walk so while I was getting ready Kentrell was helping her walk and stuff it was the cutest shit ever. After I got out the bathroom I went in the living room and sat on the couch, of course Kahlani came and sat right under me. Then Kentrell big ass came and laid on me, I'm guessing Kahlani is a daddy's girl because as soon as Kentrell got on the couch she crawled over to him. We were watching a movie when I took a picture of them saying "My mini me and the roach". Me and Kentrell talked shit about each other all the time so he ain't care, some of his fans shared it saying awwwn and some were getting on my ass about me calling him a roach but I really didn't give a fuck. Kahlani had fallen asleep when I went in the room and Kentrell followed, he played his new song about 15 times because it was just that lit. "Trell drop that shit right now" I said sitting up, Kentrell just laughed a little and said "We gone drop it soon we just gotta make a music video for it we doing it in BR". My smiled faded Kentrell knew how I felt about him going to Baton Rouge, and from the song I was already know he was going to have a lot of people toting guns. "But Ian dumb Nique it's just for 3 days and ima be right back hea...fuck that you coming with me" Kentrell said trying to give me a serious look. "Kentrell you know it's Buku hating ass niggas there and I'm already you gone be on 38th and then the police and come with you what about Lani" I said. "Drop hea off at my moms and yes come with me" Kentrell said while leaning into kiss me but I backed up which made Kentrell give me a confused look. "Aht we been doing good as just BESTFRIENDS" I said while pushed him back, he smacked his lips and said "mane you ain't give me a kiss, a hug, a lick no nothing in like 3 weeks". I just and said, "boy come hea" with my arms open so I could give him a hug. Kentrell being Kentrell he ended up giving me a hickey, it was about to father but I stopep it in time. It was like a Friday and everybody had gone to Baton Rouge, we didn't tell anyone we were coming so when we got there a couple fans spotted us took pictures and by that time everybody knew we were in BR. The first 2 days were smoove no trouble, a couple of fans, and the music video was coming together good. Me and Kentrell were doing good too, he tried a couple more times but I wasn't slipping up. It was the last day and I had on this hot ass Neverbrokeagain jogging suit. Kentrell noticed I was getting irritated and hot so he gave me the keys so I could sit in the car with AC. I was on the phone with Sherhonda when I saw the police pull up, "bruh wtf" is all I said before telling her I'll call her back and hanging up. I got out the car and went by Kentrell, "just cooperate" I said to him and he shook his head and Kentrell was doing just that but they detained me. "Say wtf is y'all doing he ain't did nothing" I said walking up but Kentrell just said, "Nique it's Igh don't say shit or else you in trouble". I just shook my head and walked over by Joe a couple minutes later they were putting Kentrell in a car. As soon as I was about to walk over there this girl pulled me and said, "Ik that's yo bestfriend but you can't go over there". I looked at Kentrell and just turned around the last time when I was with Kentrell and he got arrest I ended up going too because I kept trying to defend him. Anyways after Kentrell more police showed up and more and more niggas were getting taken away, surprisingly they didn't take me and I was the loudest motherfucker out there. They damn near cleared the whole block out, once everybody was gone all I could say was "fuck". I had to drive this big ass SUV back to where we were staying it was just crazy, as soon as I laid down I went right to sleep. My phone was blowing up but I knew it had to be fans wondering what was happening. I slept all the way until around 4 when I heard the door open, I looked up and Kentrell was standing over me damn near scaring. "Kentrell who tf" he just smiled saying, "I told you ain't dumb". I just sat up and gave him a hug, he on the bed I grabbed his face and said "You made it outta BR.....Now stay da fuck out"