The media🤧

At this point I was damn near living with Kentrell I had been at his house over a month. I had gone to the BR only to get clothes and came right back to cypress. Kentrell was talking to a girl but she didn't like the fact I was always there so it was either I had to go or she was. Kentrell chose me so the girl left him, anyways me and Kentrell relationship was still confusing. We'll swear up and down we're only bestfriends but when we're by ourselves even around 3 and them. We'll always be hugged up, kissing all of that so I know everybody was confused including ourselves. Kentrell had a performance, I wanted to go but then again I would have to be on stage and I didn't want everybody knowing who I was. Kentrell bought me this pink ski mask so nobody except the people we came with would know who I was. I never been to one of kentrell concerts, when he first started rapping I would sit with him while he wrote and then listened to him. But I never watched him preform in front of thousands of people! When we got on that stage I could see people pointing at me, but feeling the energy and seeing how lit the crowd was for him just made me smile. I watched Kentrell struggle for years, and to see where he was at now living out his dream that was the best feeling ever. I was so hype y'all would've thought I was Nbayounggirl or something like that. Love is poison came on next and Kentrell turned right toward me and started rapping. Of course I was rapping too, but it was just the way he was looking at me. I don't know if it was just in the moment or something but at that moment I really wanted to be with Kentrell relationship wise. I knew I couldn't say nothing right then and there but once we got back to the house I was already knowing what we were going to talk about. The concert ended at around 11pm and we got back home at around 12:30am, I changed right into a sports bra and shorts and put on a movie. I saw a picture of me floating around the internet from the concert people trying to figure out who I was, most people thought I was Kentrell Baby Mama Jania or his ex Yaya or even his baby mama Kay. I ignored most of it though, maybe once they figure out who I am I'll say something but for now I'll stay low. Kentrell was in the bathroom talking to somebody I thought it was Montana or somebody like that so I went in there to show him a picture. Turns out he was on Instagram live and I walked right in the middle or it, once I noticed I just cover my mouth. Kentrell just started laughing and kissed me, I didn't know what to do now people are most definitely going to think we dated! Kentrell playfully muffed me so I pushed him, he ended up hugging me from behind. He then said, "This been my Bestfriend since we were fucking 9". I just laughed and did the little "Period'T" hand motion, Kentrell kissed my neck and told me to go get my shoes on we about to go. I was confused but I just found any slides and waited for him in the kitchen. We got in the car and just went to get ice cream, I was enjoying my ice cream until Kentrell took a big ass spoon full out of my cup. I then started playfully hitting him not noticing he was on live, when I noticed I said "Bruhhhh why showin them ppl me...they don't wanna see me". Kentrell laughed, pulled me close to him and told me they do and if they don't then they should block him because i ain't going no where. I just smiled, me and Kentrell was Bestfriends so when he got into a relationship or something like that the girl ain't have to worry about me. Me and Kentrell knew how to turn our feelings off when it was needed. Anyways the next day my phone was booming everybody was finding out who I was. I guess you can say I had some supporters and some haters, this was all new to me so some of things people was saying was getting to me a little. I didn't want to hear or see anymore of it so I just deleted all social media accounts. Kentrell said  that I did the right thing and now we can really focus on us!