Saving you🕊

How y'all feeling about about all these albums Yb dropping???

"Excuse me..Can I go to the bathroom" I asked the nurse as she walked in, "yes" she Said setting down the clipboard and helped me out the bed. It kind of hurt but not as bed as I thought, "it ain't no toilet paper in hea" I said. She quickly ran out, when she left i quickly grabbed my purse and the jacket Kentrell left sitting on the chair. They didn't have me hook up to any big ass machine anymore so I just basically walked out. I wanted to run but every step I took hurt bad as fuck, so I kind of just walked at a normal pace with my head down making it seem as if I was a visitor or something. Once I got outside I was finally able to breath, I knew staying the hospital would mean I'll fully recover but saving Kentrell before he fucked up his life was more important. He could either die or go to jail for life and both would be horrible, he got tooo much shit going for himself. This rap career, his kids, his family, and he wanna throw it all away because some dumb nigga wannna have a shoot out and I accidentally get hit. About 10 minutes later my Uber pulled up, the whole time I was on edge thinking somebody was going to catch me. As soon as I sat down a sigh of relief waved through my body, I can't be chill I just snuck out of a hospital. I held the side of my stomach the whole ride, the pain was starting to come back. But I ignored it my main focus was Kentrell, when I pulled up to the house he was staying in I seen booku cars outside. I thanked the Uber man and slowly walked into the house, once I got on the porch I knocked hard as fuck. One of Kentrell security guards opened the door and had this surprise look on his face. "Where Kentrell" I asked walking in he pointed towards downstairs, I smacked my lips. "AYE KENTRELL" the security guard yelled since he knew I wasn't going he able to get down them stairs. Moments later Kentrell came walking upstairs in all black from head to toe, as soon as he noticed me his mouth dropped. "SAY WTF IS YOU DOING HEA" he said Damn near running towards me. "They um..they lemme out" I said lying hard as fuck, Kentrell lifted my shirt and mugged me. "You going back" he said grabbing his keys and my hand but I snatched it away, "I ain't leaving until you promise me you ain't bout to go fuck up yo life". He rolled his eyes, "look wtf you got on" I said pointing to his outfit he just stood there. "Nique I'm good, you gotta worry about yo self" I shook my head, "Kentrell please don't do this shit"I said sitting down. "You got way to much to loose, you either gon go to Parish for life and be 6ft under...and don't sit up hea and think it's not gone happen cause you know it is". He just sat there, whenever Kentrell would just sit there and listen he knew you was telling the truth. "And I'm hurting too about the baby, but Kentrell please don't fuck yo life up over some stupid shit...Instagram and shit already know and if them boys magically end up dead while we hea they gone know it's you Kentrell". He say there clenching his jaw, after 5 minutes he finally shook his head and sat down. I put my arm around him, "I know you livin like dat but just chill" I said making both of us laugh. "If you wasn't hurt I'll bat tf outchu right now" I rolled my eyes "you know better". "But fr Kentrell you got to much to live foh...just think about it like this you don't want yo kids growing up without a daddy" he just shook his head. "Can I take you back to the hospital now, ion want yo fucking blood on my jacket" he said getting up and grabbing his keys. I stuck up my middle finger and stood up, as we walked out he hugged me but I pushed him off. I was in enough pain, "mane yo li hurt ass" we just laughed. "But Fr, thanks for caring about me" he said waiting for me to walk up, I just shook my head. "Ain't that's what I'm hea for"