Kahlani's Parents🦋💗

We found out we were having a girl and decided to name her Kahlani Amari-Alice Gaulden. I ain't even going to lie I was still kind of scared but Kentrell kept telling me not to be. His son Kacey had been over a lot so I guess you can say I was getting some practice! One night I was in the bathroom putting on my face wash when Kentrell walked in. Kentrell is a goofy person so of course he picked up the face wash and put it on. We both just started laughing, he then hugged me from behind and we were just staring in the mirror. I then said, "Say you wanna take one them couple face wash pictures" I knew he was confused which made me laugh but he said yes anyways. I took it and posted it to my Instagram story with, "Been my Bestfriend since forever". Everybody went crazy, after the whole kentrell thing came out a lot of people started following me. I didn't post pictures of me and Kentrell even though we took a lot because I didn't want people saying I'm doing it for clout and stuff like that. Kentrell reposted it to his and captioned it "My peace" but in parentheses he put "what y'all see". I was confused what was he talking about 5 minutes later he posted a video of me singing while eating and captioned it "What I have to see". I just laughed some people fell to realize Kentrell is only 20 so he still acts like a kid sometimes. Y'all get it sometimes but everyone close to him has to go through it 24/7. Anyways about 7 weeks later I was having really bad contractions it was to the point I was in tears. Kentrell is a heavy sleeper so you have to literally shake him to wake up but the way I was Whining he woke up. He handed me my jacket and slides and told me he was taking me to the hospital. I knew for a fact this baby was going to come tonight but I just couldn't believe it I was really about to be someone's mother. We got to the hospital checked in and as soon as I got in the room my water broke, me and Kentrell both looked at each other shocked THIS BABY IS REALLY ABOUT TO COME! After about 2 hours in labor Kahlani was finally here, as soon as they put her on my chest I never felt this strong of a connection or had so much love for someone ever. I saw Kentrell was happy but kind of disgusted at the same time but I just laughed to myself and smiled a little. As soon as she was cleaning up and everything like that we facetimed Sherhonda and everyone close to us. I was still in shock I couldn't believe it I really had baby and It was still hard to believe it was by Kentrell I would've never seen that coming. No one on social media knew about my pregnancy until the picture of me and Kentrell dropped so when I posted Kahlani the internet went crazy again. Later that day Kentrell dropped a song and in the begging he said, "This Kahlani Daddy". When I heard that all I could do was smile, I just pray my daughter had the best life she could possibly have!