Picking up where we left off🙃.

*this is very long!*

It was the next day and I hadn't called Kentrell yet, I just kind of wondered what could we need to talk about. I was still kind of shocked I was able to see my Bestfriend and just the way he made feel I never felt that way about him before. At around 3pm I called it rang 4 times and finally he picked up. "NIQUEEEEEEBAEEEEE", is what I heard as soon as he answered I just laughed he never just called me NiqueBae he always had to drag it out. I just chuckled a little and asked what did we need to talk about. He then told me, it'll be better in person and for me to come over. I was a little hesitant I missed my Bestfriend but you want me to come over after not seeing me in like 3 years. I kind of just sat there, he laughed and said "come on, I'll order food we can talk watch a movie you know just like we use to do except this time we can eat some real food and not them dry ass sandwiches we use to eat." I just laughed, we really struggled together and to see him now and what he has just makes me so proud. It was something with Kentrell that I could never say no, he had this weird way of making a No turn into a yes real quick. I then told him my Bestfriend was with me and he said 3 was over there so she could chill with him. I asked her was it cool and she said of course, so I told Kentrell to send his location and we would be over there in like a hour. As I was getting ready I was just telling my Bestfriend about me and Kentrell relationship we had. I was debating on should I just wear my Nike pro outfit or a dressy outfit. I just put on my Nike pros, a jacket, and some slides Kentrell saw me during my worse this chill like outfit ain't gone bother him. We finally left and got to his house in like 35 minutes, we when we got inside all I did was smile. He hugged me and just looked at me and pushed me, I pushed him back. Me and Kentrell would always fight I mean full out punches, but I guess it came in handy because I'll lay a bitch out if needed. 3 and my Bestfriend started talking and eventually went upstairs, me and Kentrell was just sitting in the kitchen looking at each other. He smiled playfully hit my shoulder and nodded towards his room. I got in there and took off my jacket, the way Kentrell use to just take off his shoes and jump in my bed Yea nigga it's pay back. He laughed and said, "ohhhhh you tryna be like me now". I just laughed and shook my head, he then jumped on me and we we're tussling until he ended up in between my legs. Back then we would've kept fighting but that day we just stopped and look at each other. Finally after 2 minutes of staring at each other he got up and handed me the remote and said pick a movie. I picked the movie "US" and got under the cover, Kentrell got in the bed and threw a pillow at me. Every time I spent the night or he spend the night he'll always say "always taking all the damn cover"  that day wasn't no different I just stuck up my middle finger. We're like 1 hour into the move when kentrell just got super close, like we was body to body at this point. The movie went off and we're in complete darkness, we didn't say anything for a while until Kentrell said "remember the night I took your virginity". I paused, that was so weird to think of all I could do was laugh a little and shake my head. One day we're at 3 house and he kept talking about how he had fucked this one girl. Up until that day, i don't think I ever kissed a boy so I was curious. I mean everybody talked about it and I just wanted to see what was so good about it. At the time I had the biggest crush on 3 I thought he was the finest boy on earth, so me being me I said "I wanna see how it feel." I thought since 3 liked it he was gone do it to me or something, no Kentrell said "come in 3 room I'll show you". I kind of just hesitated but went back there anyways, it was so weird. Like it was not actual love in it, we just stared at each other the whole time until he got tired and got up. He grabbed my hand and tried to kiss me I guess to make it feel somewhat better but I backed up, pushed him and ran. Anyways back to present, after he asked me that he put his arm around my waist and pulled me into him more. I turned and looked at him, he just smiled all his little diamonds shining which made me smile. I then asked what was he looking at, he just said "yo big head ass". I smacked my lips and tried to turn around but he grabbed my shoulder and said "you know I'm just playing with you". I gave him a fake mug, all of a sudden Kentrell grabbed my ass I jumped a little. Before I would push him and tell him i ain't like him like that but today was a different story. Kentrell then asked, "when I tried to kiss you that one time why you ain't let me?" I just glared and shrugged my shoulders while laughing, "becauseeeee...Ian want yo lips on me boy". He then said, "then why you let me stick my dick in you then". Ian know what to say, all I could say was, "boy, I just wanted to see how it felt". Kentrell just kind of chuckled rolled me on to my back got on top of me and looked me dead in my eyes. Kentrell then said, "You wanna see how it feel again". I really ain't know what to say, I was literally lost words I guess Kentrell took my just glaring at him as a yes. 3 minutes later, he stuck it in my eyes went instantly to the back of my head. I didn't know what to do or think, half of me wanted to stop of him because we had been bestfriends so long and I'm pretty sure our vibe wouldn't feel right after. When we first did it, it was no emotion or love in it this time I mean Hickeys, moaning Kentrell , back scratching, front, back, from the fucking side. After this I honestly think we would still be close well getting back close. But our feelings towards each other would have most definitely changed!