Not again😱

If you've ever spent the night, took a nap, or just slept in Kentrell's house or around him you know you gotta keep one eye open. When I talk about Kentrell being childish a lot this one of things, Kentrell for some reason loves to pour water on people when they sleep. That shit been happening, it was only me and Kentrell Kahlani was gone and wasn't nobody over which was shocking. I was in the deepest sleep ever, like the fan hitting me under covers type sleep. Then all of a sudden I felt damn near the coldest water ever on my face which caused me to jump so fast as fuck. All I saw was a flash in my eye and Kentrell dying laughing, "wake up niqueeee" he said while laughing some more. "Bruh you play to fucking much...MOVE", I what I said as I got up to go to the bathroom to dry off. Once I was finished drying my face off I started to feel sick to my stomach, I thought it was because I jumped up so fast and you know when you stand up to fast you start to feel light headed. I was about to walk out when all of sudden I felt I had to throw up and sure enough I did, "Nique did you....Bruh you good". Is what Kentrell said as he walked in the bathroom, I just shook my head he then wet a rag for me to wash my face off and everything. After I done he was asked what happened, to be honest I couldn't give him a answer because I didn't what the fuck happened my damn self. Later on that day 3 brought over a sea food boil, I love sea food but today just the smell made me super sick to my stomach. Matter of fact I had been feeling like that for the rest of the weekend, but me not really paying attention to my symptoms I just thought I had a stomach bug or something. I was watching a movie in the couch when Kentrell came back from Walgreens, he came over and handed me a back. I pulled out 2 Gatorade's, a bag of chips, and a pregnancy test. I made a confused face before laughing and throwing then bag back to him, me and Kentrell play hot potato with that bag for about 3 minutes until I finally said I'll take it. It was something in me telling me I'm that I wasn't pregnant until I got in the bathroom and it all came crashing down. I started to really think, I was having the exact same symptoms as I was with Kahlani. I took the deepest breath I could take and took the test, that whole 10 minutes so many things were going through my head. I finally picked up the test and Jane I did I damn near fainted it said Positive with a smiley face like bitch and nobody happy. I tried not to cry but I most definitely did, I didn't know if I was happy, sad, mad I didn't know how to feel. I finally walked out the bathroom and showed it to Kentrell, he made the exact same face I did when I saw it. When we found out about Kahlani Kentrell was damn near the happiest person on earth, now finding out about this baby he was kind of like me confused on what the fuck we were going to do. As we were just sitting there staring at it 3 walked in and saw the test, "damnnn yall pregnant againnn?"... "Bruh just GTF out for a minute" is what Kentrell said a lil angrily. After he said, "Damn i ain't know...I mean as long as we can raise it I think it'll be fine". I Just shrugged my shoulders, I didn't know if I was ready for another baby like having 1 is already enough! Then it was by Kentrell, so if I pop out with another baby by my "BESTFRIEND" I can already hear what his fans and just anybody gone have to say. That night I ain't get not a minute, hour, second of sleep I just laid there thinking "keep it or not??".