3 or Kentrell🥴💚

I know I've said this a couple times but I'm going to say it again, Three was and Will forever be my crush that no one knows about. I met three or what I use to always call him "Wb", it stood for White boy because he was the lightest out of all of us. Anyways I met WB about a week after I met Kentrell and I instantly fell in love like it was just crazy. I was so scared to tell anybody let alone him but our bond was still tight we were like Brother and sister. Well anytime we saw each other we'll say "Waddam Brother" or "Waddam sister"! Ever since we started calling each other that his mom Monique was like another mother figure in my life. Anyways I had gotten over the stage of crying about my pregnancy, I finally faced reality I did what I did and this was the outcome. I was still a bit shocked but at the same time knew I was pregnant and was going to do any and everything in my power to give my child the perfect life. One night Kentrell was sleep and I was in the kitchen, I wasn't eating for the first time in forever I was just sitting there cooling on my phone. I heard somebody blowing up Kentrell phone and when I went to see who it was it was Wb, he told me to open the gate. I opened it hugged him and sat back down, I could see he was looking for Kentrell so I just said "Yo long leg ass friend in there sleep". He just laughed a little and sat next to me my heart was racing I felt like a kid all over again being next the him. He tapped me and I looked up he looked me right in my eye and said, "So why you still acting We grown asf now and you still ain't mine wassup with that...and then you tryna tease me by getting pregnant by Kentrell Wowwwwww". I was literally lost for words, so this whole time I was fighting my feelings when you've always felt the same way. At that moment I said fuck it and told him how I really felt after that it lead to a deep conversation. We just talked about us growing up and the stupid shit we did. WB leaned into kiss me and I was shaking do y'all know how many times I've dreamed about this and it was finally happening the wait was up. I leaned into too but we both turned around when we heard Kentrell walk out. Our eyes went from him to each other then back to him, Kentrell just stood there looking a little confused. He finally said, "So you tryna fuck my baby mama while I'm sleep nigga".  All I could think wow I'm already his "baby mama", I snapped back into reality when they started arguing but I quickly pulled Kentrell back. Wb left and once he did Kentrell just stared at me for a few seconds, he looked like he was ready to flash out but didn't he just went in his room. At around 1am Kentrell started putting on his stuff looking like he was about to go somewhere, I asked but he didn't answer he just left. I was so confused I know me and Kentrell talked about how we felt about each other being in a relationship but still. He expect me to just sit her watch him have girl after girl and not have a problem with it, but the moment I think I like somebody he flashed out on me. Wb texted me and asked did I wanna go ride with him, right when I was about to say Yes Kentrell came back in with Buku snacks and a slight smile on his face. He wasn't mad he went to get snacks so we could watch a movie or something, I looked at my phone then to Kentrell then back to my phone. I got up pushed Kentrell a little and went in the room. The whole time I was trying to decide "Wb or Kentrell" I honestly didn't know!