Fighting your problems 🤦🏾‍♀️

Do y'all think Yaya really pregnant???? Sb said if she is the baby gone like a hush puppie😭🤦🏾‍♀️!! 

After we got back Mexico I felt a lot better, when I was little I never really understood when adults would always say "I needa vacation" well shit now I do. We eventually told people where we were most people just joked and said I'll be pregnant again. Little do they know that whole trip I hadn't fucked Kentrell once. It was starting to get back to the old way like me and Kentrell didn't have to be in a relationship for us to be close. Even though our Hormones be all over the place some times, I'd rather have it that way because when we tried to be in a relationship everything was just toxic. Anyways I would always have to fight people for Kentrell and he'll always have to fight people for me. I thought once Kentrell got famous he wasn't gonna turn pussy but at the same time, I didn't think he was about to just be fighting any and everybody of course I was wrong. Kentrell had a show and of course he found a lil fan talked to her backstage for a little bit and took her back to the hotel. By now I was use to it, some girls would be I don't know intimidated by me just bring there. Some will honestly know that me and Kentrell are just Bestfriends! Yaya didn't know Kentrell went to Mexico but when she found out he did with me and didn't tell anyone she went fucking crazy. I tried being cool with Yaya but she just didn't like me and I wasn't going to force anyone to like me. After I had Kahlani and she found out it was by Kentrell the girl damn near hated me, not going to lie I was little scared because I know she go crazy with them knifes. Anyways it was Kentrell and his little groupie in one room me and 3 in the room next to theres. Kentrell kept coming in the room to make sure we weren't doing anything but to be honest we weren't really onnat we was just cooling and talking. After about a hour we heard somebody banging on the door damn near about to kick it down. Me and 3 looked at each other and damn near ran into Kentrell room, Kentrell was already looking at the peep hole, "fuck is she doing hea". Me and 3 went to the door and saw it was Yaya all I could do was laugh to myself, i don't know what Kentrell been doing it her because I've  never seen a girl act this crazy over a boy EVER! The little groupie didn't know what was going on, Kentrell knew he couldn't do anything except tell her to leave which she wasn't and 3 was just there. I just rolled my eyes and opened the door, I made sure she ain't have any knifes before I walked all the way out there. "Say ion know wtf you on but you gotta go" is all I could say before she tried running into the room. 3 grabbed her while Kentrell tried to close the door but she kept trying, i turnt my back for a second until I heard "watch back Nique". As soon as I turned around Yaya punched me dead in my face, it took me a couple seconds to realize what happened but when I did I let everything in my out. For her to be the best boxer in the world daughter it sure don't show, but like 2 minutes later security came. Before police could get there we left, the car ride to another hotel was silent I really didn't know if I just fought this girl for Kentrell or did I just fight her cause she ain't like me. About a week later the groupie spoke out and made it seem that I fought Yaya OVER Kentrell. That made me a little upset because I'm not one of these little groupies begging to fuck him. And if that was the cases wouldn't I have fought her and every other girl Kentrell been with. I didn't really go off all I posted was "I don't fight over niggas"!