My li protector🥺

After the whole thing with Kentrell and my Bestfriend, he'd been spending a lot of time with me. I mean always over my house and if I didn't want to come over there he'll make a way for himself to come over mine. It was nice being around Kentrell but I know our relationship and sooner or later we were gonna have a argument and y'all know how that go. And y'all know when me and Kentrell spend a lot of time together, well y'all know what we tend to do. Anyways we had flew out to Chicago for a show, I really didn't want to g but Kentrell damn near begged me and I gave in. As soon as we got their we got to the hotel, we were all in Ben room just smoking and chilling when Kentrell got super clingy. Like he wouldn't let me do shit, I had to use the bathroom that nigga went in there with me. At first I thought he was playing until that shit lead on into the night then I began asking Kentrell why was he under me. Every time I'll ask he'll just shrug it off and continue to talk to everybody. Herm and them joked saying "Kentrell gone lay Nique down tonight" we'll all laugh but deep inside I wanted to see what was really up with Kentrell. I'm not saying Kentrell don't tell his problems to his brothers because he most definitely do. But it's different when he just with me, like as soon as they leave Kentrell just let it all out and tells me everything. So while we were in the room i didn't say anything more of it but when we got back in the room I started to question him again. At first I thought he was just blowing it off because we were around people, but he kept blowing it off when it was just us. I was a little confused but then just thought either Kentrell was trying to do something tonight or he just honestly wanted to be hugged up with me. I was wrong about the doing something part but I was right about just being hugged up with me. That night he went to sleep hugging me, every move I'll make he'll look up I guess trying to see if I was going somewhere. It was a little weird but I just went to sleep thinking everything will change in the morning. It was the day of the concert and we had to get up super early all because Kentrell didn't like his outfit so we had to go to the mall to get him another one. I threw on a hoodie, some shorts my slides and went to get in the truck. When Kentrell got in he just started staring at my legs, once I finally noticed I asked what and he asked why did I have those little ass shorts on. I laughed playfully muffed him and said, "don't worry abt it sweetheart" he laughed it off but I could still see something was bothering him. Once we got to the mall Kentrell had one of his security guards stand in front of me and Kentrell was damn near pressed against me from the back and we walked through the whole mall like that. Usually when we're out in public Kentrell will stop and wave or take pictures with fans. Not today fans were saying high and we just kept walking, I'll look back and he just said "we getting in and out so you can get out of public with these li ah shorts on". Fast forward to the concert we were all backstage when I noticed one of security guards kept staring at me. I just ignored it and continued to talk to Joe when all of a sudden Kentrell pushed me hard as fuck to the side while yelling. "Say stop fucking looking at hea", we all damn near broke our necks how fast we looked back. I saw Kentrell walking up to the security but I quickly pulled him back and pulled him to the side. "Trell look at me" he kept trying to avoid eye contact with me but I almost forced him to look at me. "Baby Idk wtf is wrong with you talk to me after the show or whatever you got to do... but i need you to just go out there and turn up igh". Kentrell took a deep breath snd shook his head, I grabbed his face and kissed him I don't know why I just felt like I needed to. Kentrell just smiled and in less then 5 minutes we were all on stage hyped as hell. Free DDawg came on and well you know you automatically get hype when that song come on. It was me and 3 on one side of the stage and Kentrell was in the middle, I'm guessing while me and 3 was standing on the edge of stage a fan was feeling on my leg. 3 quickly snatched me back and before you knew it Kentrell was arguing with the fan. One thing lead to another and Kentrell was in the crowd trying to fight the fan. I was shocked as fuck Kentrell never acted like this over me, only time he really fought and flashed out about me if someone really did something to me. Finally security got him and he got back on stage like nothing happened, we started to get lit again except Kentrell had me standing behind him so no one could touch me. Once the concert was over and we were all backstage getting our stuff ready to leave Kentrell kept trying to say stuff to me but I just ignored him. I was a little mad that he just beat up the fan for no reason and because he's just been acting weird these past couple of days and he hadn't even tried to talk about anything to me. Once we got to the hotel Kentrell slammed the door and was yelling at me saying, "SAY SOMETHING NIQUE". I took a deep breath and calmly asked what was wrong with him. He just got super quiet and he sat down, I hesitated but eventually sat next to him. All of sudden his voice just got super soft and he began to say, "all I been thinking about was that one night cause it's around the time it happened...". Before he could finish I instantly dropped my head, I already knew what night he was talking about. When we were around 14 I think it was me Kentrell and some of his friends, we were all just chilling talking when I went to the bathroom. Once I got in the bathroom one of the boy I think was 17 came in and blocked the door, I wasn't dumb or going to act like I didn't know what was about to happen. So I immediately started trying to fight him off, he was stronger then me so I all I could do was scream. Luckily Kentrell and another boy came in, beat the fuck out of him then made sure I was Ok. After that for a good month Kentrell was so protective of me like I was his daughter or something. Anyways after I dropped my head Kentrell grabbed me and hugged me he then whispered in my ear, "ain't nobody gone hurt you again". That echoed in my head for the rest of the night, I didn't want to think about it but at the same I wondered what would've happened if Kentrell never came in there. Even though his long finger ass get on my nervous all the damn time I guess you can say he's somehow my little protector!