Getting back on track😐

After what happened I ain't gonna lie I was kind of hurt. Like I've known him damn near my whole life and we never switched up on each other. I use to be so shy and to myself in school, Kentrell brought the out of me. Kentrell could have $10 if I didn't have anything he would give me $5 of those dollars and when I had it I'll do the same. It was always Kentrell & Rajinique, the whole Baton Rouge Damn near the whole Louisiana knew how close we were. Anyways Kentrell kept texting and calling me, lord knows I wanted to answer but I couldn't until one Friday night. Kentrell called me, I had my AirPods in while in the living room and my phone was in the kitchen so i just answered not knowing who was calling. "Hey" when I heard that my body froze I didn't know what to say or do at that moment I already answered ain't no turning back now. "Waddam" is the only thing I could say, Kentrell just told me he was on his way to pick me up and my dumb ass just said "Igh". My heart was getting the best of me, about 1 hour later I was getting into kentrell car I'm guessing he was already in the BR that's why he came so fast. As soon as I got in car Kentrell tried to kiss me but I just kind of backed up. We drove around just talking and trying to figure we're we stood relationship wise and things like that . Me and Kentrell both wanted a relationship but wasn't trying to risk it so of course we were back bestfriends. After we were quiet for about 3 minutes until I said, "So why you try to make look dumb asf at the studio". Kentrell glared at me for a second until he said, "don't think i was tryna impress that lil hoe...You were sleep one night and I saw these messages between you and some nigga and I flashed". I forgot all about that boy, I was in a off and on relationship with him but we completely broke up after the whole kentrell thing came out. I really liked the boy so we made an agreement to still be friends, but Kentrell has girl after girl that he'll talk to or she'll come over so I was so confused on why he was so mad about my situation and we were only bestfriends.  Now that I really think about it Kentrell has acted this way ever since we were kids. We were like 15 and he had me throw him on one of my friends at the time, but when I asked him to throw me on one of his friends he flashed out and didn't do it. I then asked, "how come when you get girls I don't get mad or anything but when I get somebody you flash out". Kentrell stopped the car looked me dead in my eyes and said, "ion love them bitches I love you and one day you gone find the right one and leave... and once you leave ima be alone again". Ian never really think of it like that, even though I knew I'll never leave or forget about Kentrell I kind of felt bad. I was lowkey like his angle or something it was just crazy. I ain't even go lie after we talked about everything I was crying a little but Kentrell wiped my tears and pulled me into him. We started driving again and he asked was I going home or to his house. "Since Ian mad at yo potato head ass no more I guess yours" I said while  playfully hitting him. He playfully pushed me and we just started laughing, Kentrell then said "I love yo short ass". I just laughed a little and said, "I love you too" after we finally pulled into the driveway. We got out went in the house and immediately went into the bathroom to take a shower. I loved Kentrell house but his shower was everything, I mean the motherfuka had a whole speaker in it. I was in the shower vibing listening to music when all of a sudden I heard the shower door open. I thought it was Kentrell bringing me a towel, but I was wrong. When I turned around Kentrell was butt ass naked, I kind of just jumped back. "Mane what is you doing" is all I could say after, Kentrell got in the shower and said "since yo ass use up all the hot water I decided to get my shower out the way now". I knew what Kentrell really wanted to do so I tried to be serious so he would think I ain't wanna do nothing but I couldn't I started laughing and playfully pushed him. It didn't take long for me and Kentrell to "make up", it was crazy though. When me and kentrell use to argue we made up by him just popping up at my house at like 3am and we would just chill and watch movies and just be back talking again. Like 4 years ago I couldn't see me and Kentrell doing the stuff we did now.