R.O.D😈

"Is you stealing my clothes" Kentrell said walking into his closet, "no I'm looking for my hoodie" I said looking through Kentrell jackets. I bent down to pick up a hanger that fell when Kentrell came behind me grabbed my ass and pressed up against me. "Moveeee" I said standing up turning around, "stop acting like you don't like that shit" I just rolled me eyes. "Stop giving yo li hoes my clothes" he just laughed, "im for real I-" before I could finish Kentrell was opening a drawer. "Here now shutcho cry baby ass up" he said shoving the hoodie in my face. I tried to walk out but kentrell grabbed me by my waist and started kissing my neck, "you betta not do no runnin this time". All of a sudden I felt Kentrell pick me up and put me onto the little table that was inside he closet. "Say Kentrell I-" me and Kentrell turned around just to see KD standing in the doorway. "Y'all always fuckingggg" he said laughing, "bruh get out" I said throwing a random shoe at him. I hoped off the table and as me and Kentrell walked out he whispered in my ear "we ain't finished". When we got into the living room everybody was in there in all black and shit, "tf y'all finna go do, rob a bank" I said sitting down next to Joe. They just laughed "y'all ready" Kentrell said putting on his shoes everybody just shook they heads and walked out the house. I just looked around confused, "what the fuck is y'all abt to go do". Kentrell just laughed put his arm around me and walked me out the house, me and Kentrell got in his Bentley while the rest of the then got in the black SUV. Kentrell Didn't say anything the whole way except we going to the studio, usually Kentrell record in his basement but this time we drove all the way to one in Katy Tx! Once we got there we all went inside it was Herm, Joe, 3 and 3 other big ass niggas posted up in the studio. I standing on the wall when This dude I never seen before came in with his girl. "Y'all gotta new engineer" I said tapping Kentrell he didn't respond he just told the girl she had to leave. At first she wasn't trying to leave until Herm said "handle that shit Nique". After she left Kentrell pulled me off the wall and started hugging me from behind while shaking his head. All of a sudden they put a bag over the dude head and started beating the fuck out of him. I turned back to look at Kentrell and all he gone say is give me a kiss, after like 3 minutes I saw Joe pulling out a gun. I turned around and put my face in Kentrell shoulder, I didn't want to see a nigga head get blown off! But all they did was pistol whip him, I mean it's still bad but I was happy they ain't shoot him I did not want to go jail not tonight. Kentrell grabbed my phone out my back pocket and called Montana and said "we got him". Montana just sighed and told them to let him go, Kentrell smacked his lips and hung up the phone. The picked the dude up and pushed him out the room, "Damn Trell and Nique posted up there like Ghost and Tasha off power".