Opps😪

What's y'all Favorite Yb song rn?

I was laying down watching a movie holding Kahlani damn near sleep when I heard my phone ringing loud as fuck. It made me and kahlani jump, I rolled over and it was my Bestfriend I answered with a irritated "Hello". "BITCH IM OMW TO HOUSTON FOR THE WEEKEND WHATS THE WORDDD", I never got up and packed Kahlani bag so fast in my life. I damn near sped over to Kentrell house and I didn't even tell him I was dropping her off. So when he opened the door and felt a baby and diaper bag in his hand he was confused as fuck. "RAJINIQUE.. SAY COME BACK HEA" is all I heard while I got in my car and pulled off I know I probably fucked up his plans but aye should've pulled out. Right when I got back home my bestfrined was pulling in, she couldn't even get all the way out the car before I ran up to her and hugged her. Me and Nia became Bestfriends about a month after Kentrell left and ever since then we haven't stopped. Anyways as soon as we got in the house she showed me this flyer for this party this club was having tonight. It was a really popular club in Houston, I hadn't been out to a actually party in forever so I most definitely said I was going. As I was picking out my outfit I heard banging on my door Nia looked a little worried, I just rolled my eyes and said "nobody but Kentrell". I opened the door and sure enough it was him, I could tell Nia was still kind of shocked that Kentrell was damn near 2 feet away from her. I mean she didn't grown up with us so to her he's Youngboy but I know she can control her fan girl ways so I ain't worry. "Tf you playing ding dong ditch with Lani foh", "I'm going out and I just need you to watch hea for the weekend". Kentrell smacked his lips turned to Nia said, "make sure she don't talk to no niggas foh me" and left. We stood there for about 2 minutes and just busted out laughing we couldn't take shit serious. We finally got dressed and left at around 10 pm, when we got there it was crowed as fuck. Some people was staring at me saying "that's yb bm" or some people was just coming up to me saying Hey like they knew me. We finally made it to our section and I can't even lie I was turnt, until I felt a tap on my shoulder. I'm thinking it was going to be one of Kentrell fans or a dude trying to talk to me no it was Fredo Bang. Now everybody know Fredo Bang and Kentrell do not fuck with each other and I know the only reason he came up to me was to get Kentrell mad. Now me and Kentrell always been if one of us didn't fuck with somebody then we both didn't and nothing changed so I wasn't about to entertain this nigga. Anyways he tired to hug me but I pushed him back, "damn a nigga can't get no love" I just laughed and walked away but he followed me. "Cmon Uh Nique right? You let yo Bestfriend hit why can't I" I turned around fast as fuck but before I could say or do anything Nia pulled me away. Nia didn't really like me arguing or fighting but don't get me wrong she'll beat somebody ass in a heart beat. After that I was ready to go but I eventually calmed down when WAP came on, the rest of the night was lit of course. I was super drunk so as soon as I got home I went right to sleep. After around 10 am I felt the covers get snatched off me and myself getting dragged off the bed, I rolled over to see Kentrell. Before I could say or do anything he was already yelling "YOU FUCKING THE OPP NOW", me being hung over I didn't know what fuck he was talking about so the only thing I could do was argue back with him. He finally showed me the post and it was a picture of Fredo hugging me, "Omfgggg" is all I could say. Whoever took the picture made it seem as if me and this nigga was all buddy buddy when it was the complete opposite. Kentrell stood there for a minute before leaving I tried to stop him but he ain't want to hear what I had to say. I just plopped down on my bed and started shaking my head soooo over this shit!