Its just to much for me🤦🏾‍♀️

Me and Kentrell hadn't talked in 2 weeks, usually I would've been feeling bad and trying to get our relationship back together but it seemed like Kentrell didn't care so I guess I didn't either. Anyways me and Jordan was going so well it was just like we had the same goals in life so we immediately bonded super well. He was so good with Kahlani and just overall a super chill & and nice dude. Kentrell didn't follow me on Instagram but one day I had his phone and seen he had nother profile. I clicked on it and any ordinary person would click on it and just think it was a fan page, but it was really Kentrell. I'm guessing that was the page he went on to follow & stalk everybody he didn't want to on his main page. One day I posted a boomerang of Jordan and Kahlani sleep and captioned it "these lame hoes went to sleep on me". Let me get this straight I wasn't the type of person to tell my child "oh this new daddy" whenever I'm mad at Kentrell or whenever I get a new boyfriend she'll always knows who her father is! Anyways I'm guessing Kentrell saw the picture and got upset because he went on a twitter rampage. He tweeted stuff like "Bitch that's my daughter she ain't got no stepdad" "Atp Is it even my baby?". After I read the second tweet my anger built up, I don't know if Kentrell is just talking out of anger or is he being for real but Kentrell know Kahlani is his. I wanted to say something so bad but I just left it alone and continued to do me, it didn't take long for fans to find out he was talking about me though. About 2 days later I seen a group picture of all of kentrell's kids together I thought it was really cute and I was happy to see all of them together since it doesn't happen a lot. I kind of felt some type of way that kahlani wasn't invited to the event or whatever they had. I personally feel whatever the parents got going on shouldn't effect the child but not everyone thinks the same way I do. Deep down I feel Kentrell wanted me to flash out or something and since I didn't he got upset that I wasn't mad and kept trying to make me jealous. He even convinced his mama that I was keeping kahlani from him which mad her go live a bash me, when I heard that I flash out! Everyone know all Kentrell got to do is Call, Text, Email, shit even send a letter and tell me he want me to drop off and come pick the baby up! I'm not going to force Kentrell to get her if he doesn't want to, I don't know when they're doing things so I can't ask "hey is kahlani invited to y'all get together today"! All of his fans was dragging and bashing me on Instagram I tried to ingore Jordan told me to ignore but at the same time I didn't want to look like that bad person so I went live and told everything. I told the truth Kentrell only told what he wanted to tell I told everything. Once people heard both sides some was agreeing with me and understanding and some was just following "King Kentrell" and still posting stuff. After I got my side out I felt a little better about the whole situation! Later on Kentrell text me...

Kentrell: Why tf you out hea telling ppl this bs... ion gotta ask to get hea you bring hea by anytime and you know I won't care you clout chasin or some bitch?! I thought I known you better than nique allat we been through and you go lie on my name... I should've just left yo ass at that party none of this shit would be happening then... it's Igh just watch yo back.

I read it over and over, what the fuck is wrong with Kentrell. I ain't even gone lie that kind of hit me a little like fuck you mean you should've left me at the party. After all the shit I've done for now from 9 years old to 9 hours ago. When he was at his low I was right there, when he thought about not rapping I was telling him to do it and he just gone disrespect me like that..

Rajinique💗: Kentrell idk wtf is wrong with you and I don't know why you lying to yoself and all these ppl... but feelings like that don't come after a argument ts must've been built up... if you felt that way you should've been said some before I put my all and put up withcho bipolar ass for what 11 or some years... I'm soooo over you and yo ba Kentrell make yo fucking mind up bruh... and if you really wanted kahlani you would've called so stop the cap! Say Ik we young and still learning life but if you wanna do all this grown man shit grow tf up then! If you didn't never want a baby you should've controlled yo fucking hormones and not fuck everything you see. AND IM NOT JUST BLAMING YOU, because Ik I'm hard to deal with and it take 2 ppl to make a child. All I'm saying is Kentrell I'm honestly done and I give up tryna help our relationship if I'm the only one putting effort it's kinda like you only talk to me when you wanna fuck or bored. Like we supposed to be best friends but if you done I'm done cool... like I said before I'm only in this for kahlani.

In that text I got everything off my chest I saw Kentrell read it right away but didn't respond for about 10 minutes

Kentrell: I knew I wasn't enough for you and I'm sorry. I learned to be happy that you got somebody 100 times better then me... I'm sorry nique and I love you❤️.

I didn't know what to say after all I could is stare at the phone and get in my feelings a little. It was this soft spot in my heart for Kentrell I would say I'm done but lord knows if that hoe call best believe I'm coming. I'll try to leave but once he look at me I'll want to just stick by his side forever. It used to be the opposite Kentrell use to be the soft one and the way he's acting I don't know if he still is. It's was so much going through my head my mind was going from place to pace and my heart was overwhelmed.

Rajinique💗: I love you too Kentrell.