Yo Day❤️🐍

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE GOAT, NBA Youngboy, Youngboy never broke again, Kentrell, Li Top🐐💚

"Wake up bitch it's yo birthdayyyyyy" i said while holding the phone in one hand and the other trying to pull the covers off of Kentrell. "Thank you goodbye" he said while quickly pulling the covers back over his face. I smacked my lips and sat back down on the bed, right after I got done posting the video to my Instagram story Kentrell grabbed me by waist and pulled me close to him. "I'm tryna spend my birthday in you" he said while kissing my lips and neck. I pulled his head up and said, "you mean with me" he just shook his head no "nasty assss" I said as we both bursted out into laughter. "Come onnnnnn Nique this will be the best birthday present" kentrell said while getting on top of me pulling the covers over us. He started to pull down my shorts when Ben & KD busted into the room which made me and kentr both hop up. "Damnnnnn when do y'all even stop fucking" Ben said which caused all of us to start dying laughing. "But y'all still ain't safe from getting" mf said as him and Ben started making their way to the bed with a gallon of water. Before they could even get us me and Kentrell were already locking the bathroom door barley making it. "You good yo stomach hurt" Kentrell said rubbing my stomach, i just shook my head no. It still didn't seem real to me like I was really pregnant and the only people who knew I was, was Kentrell. But he kept pressuring me to keep it but all I would say is I don't know yet, a baby is not something you can have then throw it away if you don't like it, you gotta push it out, raise, provide for it and it was already hard enough raising Kahlani just imagine raising another one at only 20. I snapped out of my thought when Kentrell shoved a jar of water in my face, "throw it on then and run" is what he whispers in my ear before opening the door. Our plan kind of sucked because we still got wet we just had more time to go get more water I guess. The whole morning we weren't running in and out and around the house like some little ass kids throwing water in each other. Literally every room in that house has a small puddle of water in it. We finally stopped when KD slipped and fell damn near breaking his neck, "but fr what you doing today". Kid said as he got off the floor, "shit everybody can come over hea I'm coolin". After cleaning up all the water Ben and and left to go get changed and me and Kentrell went to go get in the shower. I standing in the mirror doing my hair when Kentrell came behind me, "you know I really love you and Kahlani right". I started to say I love you back but then I realized what he was doing I rolled my eyes and said, "I still haven't made a decision yet trell". "YOU AINT GOT ALL FUCKING YEAR NIQUE DAMN", Kentrell said as he stormed outta the room a lot of time when Kentrell ain't get his way he'll flash out and not talk to you for a couple of minutes. I didn't feel like arguing so I didn't say anything and just kept doing my hair. Fast forward a couple hours later, people were over and Kentrell still sh dt said anything to me I thought his little temper tantrum would've been over by now. I didn't mind I wasn't going to make a big deal outta of it, it was his birthday and I was trying to keep it as joyful as I could. K3 and Kahlani had fallen asleep on the couch I figured they were going to spend the night I took them to Kentrell's room. When I got in there Kentrell was sitting on the bed taking off his shoes and putting on some slides. We just looked at each other until he held his arms out grabbed k3 and kahlani and laying them on the bed. I started to walk out when Kentrell, grabbed me by hand and kissed me. We couldn't go on the bed so we had to make our way into the bathroom, as soon as Kentrell put me on the sink I felt a slight pain in my stomach and Kentrell noticed and pulled away. "Listen I thought about it and you gone be the ma you gotta birth the baby and you gone be with it more... if you wanna abort it ig I'll be Igh it's up to you tho". I just made a slight smile and hugged Kentrell, "Thank you" what I whispered I could tell he was lil mad but I was happy he came to his senses. As we walked out the room Kentrell grabbed me by shorts and said, "when everybody leave we doing that shit all over the house" i just pushed Kentrell and laughed. It was time for Kentrell to open his gifts and cake I guess, Kentrell is the worst person to buy gifts for be used he has everything. So most of his stuff consisted off pictures and things like that of him and his kids and like 10" boxes of Caprisons💀! "Ok y'all so I got something to say" everybody got quiet and all eyes were on me, a knot formed in my stomach from the nervousness. "So I'm pregnant..." before I could funded everybody mouth dropped and everybody stared at me and Kentrell. "And Trell ima keep it" I never seen him smile so big, after I just felt him come give me a hug. Everybody just Awwned and smiled, of course Ben had to ask the mist asked questioned "so y'all together or what". Me and Kentrell just looked at each other, and shook our heads no everybody was confused but I guess only me and Kentrell understand what we have. Later in that night early morning Kentrell had me in his arms, I was about to fall asleep when he said "that was the best fixing gift ever! I love you". I just put my hand back on his arm and said "I love you too"