Drugs😶

It had been a month since I heard from or seen Kentrell, when I said I wanted to erase him from everything I was sticking to it. Kahlani birthday was coming up and Kentrell just shipped a bunch of stuff to my house for her. I was hoping he would call her but he didn't, I thought kahlani would be sad but she was so caught up with her gifts and little party I threw her I don't think she really noticed. It was like a Sunday night me and kahlani was watching a movie when I saw my phone flashing. I picked it up and it was a message from Ben that read "Kentrell said bring Lani over right now so he can see her". I looked at the time it was 2am, I laughed to myself and said "I can drop her off over there in the morning on my way to my appointment". I didn't get a response after that, I'm all for Kentrell being in kahalni life and wanting to see her but 2am. Come on Kentrell you know me better that. Fast forward to the next morning my appointment was early in the morning and I honestly didn't want to go but knew I had to see if the baby was good especially everything that happened with Kentrell. I got myself and Kahalni ready and headed to the doctors office, when I got checked in and everything the nurse said "looks like your guest is already here". I made a confused face I wasn't expecting any guests but before I could say anything we were going into the room. "I forgot something I'll be right back... you can go in if you want". Is what the nurse said before walking away, I grabbed kahlani hand and opened the door and there sat Kentrell. "Daddyyyy" kahlani said letting go of my hand running over to Kentrell, "hey baby" he said while picking her up. I just stood there shaking my head, "you gon come give yo daddy a hug too" he said with a smirk. "Kentrell ian tryna do ts today just get out", "why it's my baby too". Before I could say anythng else the nurses came back in, I sighed and went to sit on the little exam table. They just did a ultrasound and ask me a series of questions, after I was done the nurse left out which caused for me and Kentrell do be in the room alone. I didn't want any shit to start so I grabbed my purse, Kahlani and tried to get out the door but Kentrell closed it. "Where you going Nique" is what he kept saying to me while getting closer and closer he was basically cornering me. "Trell don't start this shit in hea, plus kahlani right hea", "Mane can I get a kiss or something". Is the only thing he said before pinning me on the wall trying to kiss me, "tf is wrong with you". I pushed him as hard as I could making him stumble back and left out the room as quick as I could. Once I got in the car and didn't see Kentrell coming out I just took a deep breath and called Montana because he was the only one Kentrell would listen to. Montana couldn't even finish saying hello before I was telling him to check Kentrell, after him telling me to calm down I finally was able to tell him everything that happened. He told me he was going to come over just in case Kentrell tried to do some more crazy shit and that he was going to talk to him. I just said Ok, Montana was always like everybody dad so whenever somebody had a problem we'll call him. Once I got to my apartment I saw Kentrell car sitting out front, "shit" I looked back at Kahlani who was dozing off and grabbed the little gun Kentrell told me to keep in car just in case some crazy shit popped off and this was crazy shit.  Before I got out the car I kind of just thought what the fuck was we coming too, like I've known this Dude my whole life and Kentrell never acted like this. I mean Kentrell is crazy as fuck everybody know that but this man ain't never act psycho! That's when I clicked them Damn drugs, the whole time I was with Kentrell he was doing Buku drugs. I mean back to back night and day everday, he was doing shit i ain't never heard of. I grabbed Kahlani and went upstairs to my apartment and Kentrell was standing outside. I hesitated and started walking back towards the door, after I opened it I ain't try to rush in or anything I actually held that shit open for Kentrell. I could see he was confused but he still came in, I put kahlani in her room and closed the door. At that moment I started rethinking everything, but was snapped out my thought when Kentrell grabbed my arm. "Where my hugggg" he said trying to hug me I kept telling him to move but his grip kept getting tighter. After I just said fuck it and smacked the shit out of Kentrell, " KENTRELL JUST STOP ALREADY...YOU GOING FUCKING CRAZY STOP DOING THEM  LAME ASS DRUGS". I was preparing myself to have to fight him but instead he just held his face looking down. I was just standing there staring at him until he walked towards me and hugged me, "I'm sorry Nique" is what he kept repeating. I looked down and seen a tear from his eye, I knew Kentrell cried but he was the type of person to cry by himself and not in front of people. I just stood there looking at him, I didn't know I should've hugged him back or get him off of me. Just then Montana came through the door looking just as confused as me, "y'all good" is that first thing he said I just shook my head. "Ima just go in there with Lani to make sure she good" I just kept shaking my head yea. After me and Kentrell walked over to the couch, "Kentrell we gotta stop ts it ain't good for us and especially lani". He just shook his head, "but you gotta promise me one thing", "what?". "Stop doing them drugs that shit ain't cute or healthy you got to much to live for".