I dont know this Kentrell😞

Ever since the whole 3 situation Kentrell been having a bunch of his lil hoes come over I guess trying to make me jealous. One night I was laying down on my phone just chilling when Kentrell came in the room. He stood over me and said, "You mad"  I just shook my head no and got back on my phone he tried to kiss me but I moved my head. "Don't try to kiss me after all them hoes you been with". He smacked his lips laughed and then said, "Say I got this one hoe on the way and she freaky as fuck.... Tryna do this 3 some". A 3 some???? Who the fuck did Kentrell think I was he know me way better then that. I looked at him confused for a minute laughed and said, "Kentrell you funny as fuck". He snatched the covers back and said, "Get the fuck out my bed then" I don't know if Kentrell thought by kicking me out his bed I was going to beg him to let me stay or agree to do this lil 3 some but I most definitely wasn't. As I was getting out the bed he said, "fuck it you can leave too" I just looked back and said "wow all this over a hoe". He looked like he wanted to say something but he didn't he just followed me out the room we argued until I got to the door. After Kentrell saw I was for real leaving he kept trying to pull me back in house until I finally pushed him. I don't know what Kentrell was thinking but he just flash out, to the point where he fucking slapped me. Now whenever me and Kentrell play fought we were strictly playing we never seriously hit each other so when he did that I kind of froze. Before I could react he started hugging me saying sorry and he didn't mean to trying to have me come back in the house. At this point I was lowkey in tears not because it hurt or I was scared it was because I shocked. I pushed Kentrell and he staggered back, "Nique Bae please" is the only thing Kentrell could say. I just shook my head while saying, " I don't even know who the fuck you are anymore". After that I saw Kentrell shed a tear while saying, "me either" I didn't know what to say or do. I wanted to go hug Kentrell but at the same time he had to learn I ain't one of his lil hoes I'll go back and forth with him. We were quiet for about 5 minutes sitting outside until he went in, I waited for like 3 minutes to go back in too. I went in the room and he was laid out on the bed, I closed the door and he looked up. "Now if I come over there and beat the fuck out of you I'll be wrong" is all I could say. "I ain't want you to leave me, it's something about you leaving or acting like you about leave me that make me flash out. I can't let you leave me not again". I sat on the bed and he put his head on my lap I just played in his hair, "Kentrell you know ian leaving you no time soon". He slightly smiled and I did too, he sat up and kissed me while saying "I don't give a fuck if every bitch in the world wanted me... They can never top the love I have for you".