I aint mad at you🌝

As y'all know every time I like somebody, call somebody cute, date somebody or anything involving that Kentrell flash out. When it comes to him I really don't give a fuck as long as she don't seriously break his heart or seriously put her hands on him me and the girl is cool. As I said before it's always been like that nothing really changed except now Kentrell can get any girl he want with just a quick smile and flash some money. Anyways one day we had kacey and it getting around the time where Jania was going to pick him up. I could see Kentrell was sad kacey was leaving but even more happy to see Jania. Me and Jania we didn't have a problem, I wouldn't say we were Buddy Buddy but whenever she was here to pick up kacey we'll greet each other. She rang the door I was getting up to get it but Kentrell pushed me out the way and opened. "Kentrell ima fuck yo ugly ass up" is what I said before Jania came in, I limped over to the chair because I had hit my ankle in the wall. We said hey to each other as usual and Kentrell was all smiles, I could tell Jania was in a rush but Kentrell kept trying to talk to her making her stay longer. Now I've seen Kentrell with a lot of girls but when I see him with Jania all I could do was smile. Now me as a Bestfriend I could only do so much for Kentrell but I think Jania is slowly filling that gap that I can't fill. Anytime Kentrell was smiling or happy I was all smiles with him because for a while it was very rare to that. As soon as they left i jokingly said, "damn you can't even hide the fact that you happy to see hea" while copying his smile. Kentrell came over to playfully muffed me and told me to leave him alone. We just laughed until I said, "mane I'm just happy to see you happy Kentrell" Kentrell just turned around smiled and walked over to me. He stood there just kind of standing over to me, I looked up said "what" and before you knew it he just hugged me. It wasn't like a quick thank you hug, No he stood there hugging me for a good 5 minutes. He wasn't saying anything just hugging me, he head was on my shoulder and I could feel shoulder getting weaker and weaker but I ain't say nothing I knew he needed that hug. After he pulled away Kentrell grabbed his keys and a stack of money, I looked at him side ways and he just busted out laughing which made me laugh a little. "Put cho shoes on we finna go" he said while grabbing his jacket, I acted as if I didn't want to go but was still walking to get my slides. As soon as we got in the car Kentrell turned on music and we just vibed all the way to the store. I don't know if it was him just him being able to see Jania or he was just happy. As soon as we got to the store and through the group of fans we just grabbed Buku snacks. We grabbed shit we weren't even going to eat we spend a good $200 on snacks and Kentrell just paid for it like it wasn't shit! It used to be we had $5 together we could spend so $2.50 each, so we had to pick the shit we really liked. Once we got back we sorted through everything getting the stuff we wanted. After about 30 minutes of us arguing over a sprite we finally got on the couch and found a movie. Me and Kentrell was kind of hugged up like we were in a relationship but I knew for a fact me and Kentrell minds weren't really on that. We were about a hour into the movie when I looked up at Kentrell and said, "now when you gone let me have a nigga". He just laughed and said "you don't need one", I kind of made a confused face while asking why. Kentrell turned to me grabbed me face and said, "cause I'm yo Bestfriend, baby daddy, and nigga all in". "Niggaaaa" I tired to say in solider boy voice which made both us laugh a little, Kentrell just looked down at me and said, "now nique you know damn well". We stared at each other before busting out into laughter, I pulled Kentrell and he laid he head on my stomach and wrapped his arms on my waist. We were like this for about 5 minutes until he said, "I love you Nique" I gave him a slight smile lightly slapped his face and said, "love you too trell"