four

Are you avoiding me?
Marina Young's POV

      "Are you avoiding me?" From the simplicity of such a question you would think it would be easy to answer

      "Are you avoiding me?" From the simplicity of such a question you would think it would be easy to answer. But you try having Harry Styles ask you that when you know that in fact you were trying to do just that.

"I feel like if I say yes or no it would still lead me into some sort of trouble." I truthfully tell him and he grins, it grows from my words when he leans his right arm on his left one. His fingers tap his cheek as he looks at me. "No." I say instead. "I haven't." I lie.

"Good." He tells me, even though I feel like he was practically reading my mind knowing that I was lying. "Because tonight I'm having some of my friends over and Mitch will be there too. I wanted to invite you." I think I'm being punked.

"Me?" I question. "Like you're inviting me?"

He laughs softly. "Yes I am."

"But you're," I pause. "You know like," I stop again. "You're Harry Styles." I finally spit out which makes him smile much bigger now with a string of laughs, except that he covers it with his hand.

"And you're, you know," He says

"And you're, you know," He says. "Marina." Harry tells me. "Or Sunny." He adds and it feels like I could possibly wake up at any moment and I'd be in my bed.

"I just don't understand why you would want me over? Like I kind of broke into your house for some sunflowers." I say. "That normally means no invite to the get togethers." I explain and he shrugs his shoulders as he crosses his arms.

"I don't see what's wrong with it." Yeah, I'm definitely being pranked. "Besides you haven't been keeping up with them lately. I've had to water them this week myself and maybe you could show me what you do." He brings up and I find myself smiling bashfully as I chuckle softly. My hair begins to blow over my face from the soft winds as I tuck it behind my ear. "So I'll give you my number and you can contact me in a little bit if you're coming over." He says. Which makes me pass him my phone opened to let him do what he says. "Hopefully I'll see you later Sunny."