six

Don't you normally write a song right now?
Marina Young's POV

        The next couple of hours was spent speaking about the most random things with Harry Styles

        The next couple of hours was spent speaking about the most random things with Harry Styles. Which felt as if it lasted for five minutes. Before I was aware of the time the sun was setting and we both mentioned that we should head back home. The ride back still consisted of different melodies of music meshed with our voices singing along to the lyrics with the biggest smiles. "Thank you." I say as he turns off the car and turns to look at me.

"For what?" He grins and I find myself doing the same thing as I shrug my shoulders.

"You made my day good. I just thought I should be thanking you for that." I admit and he shakes his head faintly as he still smiles ay my words. Harry opens the car door to his side and steps out as I watch him shut it.

"You are very special, Marina." Him saying my real name felt like it should've been a sign to my heart that he no longer enjoyed my presence. But for some reason I was convinced he meant it in the most sincere way. Before I realize I am zoning out with my thoughts still murmuring numerous things once he is opening my door and waiting for me to step out as well. "Alright." He says. I thank him quietly when I get out and stand beside him when he rubs his hands together. "So now we write." He brings up, my eyebrows furrow at his choice of words.

"Write?"

"Well you told me that after long drives you get the most inspiration for songs." Harry explains and I feel a smile growing now. "Don't you normally write a song now?" He asks me and I can't help but laugh wholeheartedly when his dimples become an indent in his cheeks.

"You are very special, Harry." I am repeating his phrase which makes him cover his lips with his fingers to block his very bright grin. "Alright you're right. Let's go." Harry nods as he turns on his heel and lets me follow him into his home once again for the second day in a row. Instead we are going into a different room. One that was surrounded by numerous instruments and a grand piano. "So this is where it happens?" I ask him when he shrugs his shoulder as he sits on a couch placed in the corner of the room.

"Normally." He tells me and I nod finding a spot behind him. "So how do you do it?" He questions me. "How does Sunny write songs?" I smile when I look around and take a soft breath of air.

"It depends." I say. "Normally on how I am feeling ... which right now," I pause when I stand up and walk toward the guitar. "I am very happy, so I like to strum on the guitar and find a little sound I can work with." I explain as I take an acoustic guitar and sit back down. I think for a moment before a small tune that has been stuck in my head is played. He watches me when I begin to play it and sing along with small 'la la la la's' to the melody. When I glance at him he smiles at me with that golden smile of his. "Golden, golden, golden." I sing. "As I open my eyes, hold it, focus, hoping, take me back to the light." I stop and giggle faintly. "Then with lyrics like that I write them down." I say.