thirty

Will you go on a date with me?
Marina Young's POV

Will you go on a date with me?Marina Young's POV

   "Yes Elizabeth." I say into the phone. "I understand." I emphasize another time. "I also understand that I have this whole week off, I would love if we left this for the first twenty four hours after my small vacation." I add and I hear her sigh on the other end. She apologizes but still continues to speak when I pace the floor of Harry's living room. While Elizabeth talks, Harry steps in and leans on the doorframe. He watches me with a small smile and when I get view of him I mouth a 'sorry' which he shakes his head to. "Okay, Elizabeth, I'm gonna hang up now. You're just saying everything all over again." She starts to ramble when I shake my head. "Bye Liz." I say.

I end the call with a groan as I begin to amble toward Harry. "She drives me crazy." I tell him. "And not in a good way." I mention when I pout, looking up to Harry who chuckles at my words.

"Are you free now?" I nod when he takes one of his hands to cup the side of my face. His thumb caresses the skin near my bottom lip. "Good because I have to ask you a little question." He says.

I furrow my brows when he does. "And what is that?"

"Will you go a date with me?" The request was simple and I know he told me to expect them to be said but from the butterflies in my stomach, they made me insane. I attempt to keep my smile natural instead of breaking out into a wildly, bright simper. But suddenly I nod.

"I would love too." I answer him. "Around what time? What's the attire? And who's driving?"

"In about two hours." He kisses my forehead. "Something casual but not sweatpants and a t-shirt, casual." Harry pecks the tip of my nose. "And I will be your chauffeur." He kisses my lips this time and I laugh when I nod. He smiles at me with the same emotions clinging to my heart.

"Guess that means I have to go home, amour." I bring up and he frowns.

"Unfortunately." Harry answers. "But I will be luckily seeing you very soon, so I'm not very upset." He confesses and I can't help but agree when we pull apart and I am being sent back to my home where chaos was beginning to spiral out into the walls of my home. I groan when I look through my closet. You would think it wouldn't be so nerve-racking for a date with man I already told I loved. But here I was, creating messes on the hardwood of my bedroom floor.

"Is wearing a dress and sneakers too Wattpad of me?" I ask Mango who lays out on my bed.

The bunny looks at me and then away when I sigh. "You're right." I say. "I'm overthinking again. It's fine. This outfit is fine." I admit when I look in the mirror again. Trying to relax myself in the process and deciding to keep the hundredth outfit I tried on.

 Trying to relax myself in the process and deciding to keep the hundredth outfit I tried on