fourteen

Just talk to Sunny.
Harry Styles' POV

   "I don't like it

"I don't like it." I state. "I don't like it." I repeat when I sit back in my chair when they play around with the lyrics. Being in the studio with the whole team was meant to be easier since the last few days have been pure exploration and adventures. But it only seemed to be a mere setback now that we make up melodies that don't sound any good.

"I like it still." Kid states when he sits up a little looking at me with a frown of my dissatisfaction. "Harry tell me what it is and we'll work on it more." He resorts to saying but all I give him is silence when I sigh. I shake my head as I shrug my shoulders. I wanted to give him the answers he asked of me. But there was a lack of words to what I was feeling. "Sunny, thank god."

Her name changes it all when my attention switches from the lyrics to the smaller girl with dark hair. My sight focuses in the way she walks in with Sarah following behind. The image of her makes my heart drop along with my brain that continues to yell at me due to the last three days. Ever since karaoke night, there was an uncomfortable aura that plagued the air whenever we spoke. I knew it was my fault but part of me couldn't even process into words of apologies to tell her she was I all I think about. It was doing the same thing all over again when she glances at me but looks away once she smiles faintly at Kid. "What's up?" She questions when she ambles over to where he sits.

"We need some help with a song." Sunny smirks as she shakes her head. "If anyone could help its you, kiddo." He jokes even though it seemed to be very true. Sunny sighs softly.

"What do you need help with?"

"Lyrics." Mitch states with almost frustrated features. He was having a bad day as well. "We came up with this riff and we like what direction it's going in." Mitch says. "But lyrics aren't coming out good." Sunny walks over to the couch Mitch sits on, she takes her place beside him.

"Can you play it?" She requests and he nods when he starts the song. In the process Sunny begins to pick up her hair out of her face with a hair tie. By the time he's done she nods. "I like it." She says. "So do you guys not have any lyrics at all or you have some you and just don't like them?" Sunny adds and Kid answers her this time.

"We had some lyrics but Styles doesn't like them." He states and Sunny nods. She then turns to me and I get a glimpse of just pure professionalism in her eyes instead of the normal brightness.

"What's the goal?" She asks. "What do you want with the song?"

"I want something new." I admit like her questions triggered my mess of my mind to say what I feel. "I want something I normally wouldn't do." I tell her and she smiles slightly as she nods.

"Alright." She says. "Then let's do that."

"You tell her all kindly when it comes to Sunny." Mitch states. "But when I ask you that you told me stop talking." He mocks and Sunny laughs to herself very quietly. It grows a smile on my face. "So much for treating people with kindness." Mitch mumbles and I realize the light bulb that brightens above Sunny's head. It gives me the chills.