nine

Come with me.
Marina Young's POV

- sunny says wear a mask btw -

I knew what was my heart was saying. The things it was whispering were risky murmurs of what he made me feel. But I knew where this lead to, what the organ would make me become. No longer would my vision be its normal hues of color but changed to pinks and reds of infatuation. I knew why my skin heated up when his fingers grazed over my wrist, when his arms are wrapped around my body. I hated every string of coy words that appeared on top of my head like tiny hearts beating every time he smiled. It was a dangerous game and the type I didn't want to play.

I've had enough admiration for an individual in one lifetime.

"Sunny, what do you eat for breakfast?" Harry speaks up, snapping me out of the arguments I've had between my heart and mind. When I look over to Harry he stands against the countertops staring at me, waiting for an answer.

"As long as there is coffee involved I'm good with anything." I tell him for which he nods. I take in the way Harry does anything now, my vision stuck on the way his curls were messy yet still perfect in an ironic way. He wears a white t-shirt that has the figment of tattoos peeking through the fabric along with black sweatpants as his feet were bare. When Harry thinks to himself he gets this face that sort of resembles irritation. It's a little funny to see since I assume he wasn't actually frustrated in any way.

"Sunny help me out here." He says. "Should I make you pancakes or should I order some?" He asks and I smile a little at that question. I shrug my shoulders when I cross my arms feeling the chilled air from the air conditioner kiss my skin.

"Depends." I say. "Are you good at cooking pancakes?" I joke and he narrows his eyes at me when a smirk plays upon his lips. Harry points a finger at me.

"I'm gonna take that as a challenge and make you some pancakes now." He states and I laugh when I decide to stop leaning against the doorway of his kitchen and take a seat by the island to keep him company. I shiver by the feeling of more cold air flowing throughout the room.

"Remind me to bring a coat to your place the next time I'm here." I announce and I see his smile when he glances back to me. Harry takes out a pan and some things from his cabinets.

"You're cold?" He asks me and I nod as he turns to me. "Go to my room it's right next door to the guest bedroom. In my closet they'll be sweaters in there. Just take one." He explains and I feel my heart do those things again. God, did I want to rip it out. I nod once again though as I stand up and follow his instructions. As I open the door to his bedroom it's much more simplistic than I expected. Everything is to the point and minimalistic. My room looks like a nightmare compared to his.