thirty two

But are you dating Harry Styles?
Marina Young's POV

But are you dating Harry Styles?Marina Young's POV

"Welcome to the Z100 radio show, Marina." He says as I speak to him through the phone, I laugh a little when I lean in a little more. I smile when I hear Elvis Duran's voice. It had been seven in the morning and I was scheduled for a couple of radio shows to speak about my music. This was the second on my list.

"Hi." I say cheerily when I sit up a little. "How is everyone?" I ask when I hear everyone on the other end answer just as happily. It makes me giggle when I listen to their responses.

"We're all good here, Marina." Elvis says. "But let's talk a little. I got a question because we've talked before when you released a song with Troye Sivan. But your debut album, it's called Sunny and I am kind of aware now that you named it this because everyone calls you that."

I nod although he couldn't see. "Yeah." I say with enthusiasm. "It's not something that everyone always calls me and I'm still very use to Marina. But all my close friends and the very dedicated fans call me it. But I don't think many people know about it because I don't really introduce myself as Sunny." I explain.

"So is that why you named your album Sunny?" Danielle asks and I nod while simultaneously shrugging my shoulders. I was trying to get together an answer before responding to her.

"Yes and no." I say. "I did name it Sunny because it is something people call me and in that way it sort of makes my first album self titled. But the nickname has a personal meaning to me and I also wanted to have that be part of my music as well." I tell them and I could feel their grins from the other end of the line.

"And speaking of your music." Elvis brings up. "I was listening to some of the tracks. I know you write all of your music but when I see the names listed we got a certain someone on some of the songs." Elvis sneakily adds and I already know where this leads to when I try to hide my smile.

"Oh really?" I attempt to play off.

"Harry Styles writes with you?" He questions me and I laugh a little when I sigh.

"Harry is a very talented writer and we have become very good friends. We have gotten the chance to be able to write together." I explain in the best way possible without saying the man wasn't just asleep in my bedroom as I spoke to them. But it doesn't seem enough when he continues on.

"So you guys are great friends." Danielle adds. "I mean the whole world can see that."

"But just friends?" Elvis asks and I can't help but shake my head even if they can't see and nervously laugh as I sigh once more. I had a feeling my whole morning would be filled with this topic. And it would very hard to avoid any of it when it came to Harry Styles. "Be honest with us."

"In all honesty," I begin to say. "Harry and I are good friends. He is a great person and very down to earth, he is extremely kind. And our relationship is something we would like to keep to one another. I have learned that keeping those sort of things private is something I prefer." I try to tell them while also still remaining professional. I just hoped they didn't keep pushing anymore.