five

What are you doing today?
Marina Young's POV

       The night before had been nothing short of a memory that replayed in my head only to produce sweet smiles here and there throughout the day

     The night before had been nothing short of a memory that replayed in my head only to produce sweet smiles here and there throughout the day. "Mango today is gonna be a good day." I hum when walk toward the kitchen. If metaphorical blue birds were real I would definitely have them circling the top of head singing happy melodies. There were special occasions when contentment was a dosage meant from morning to night. I knew it was one of those days.

I didn't have a plan set for the hours to come but I knew that whatever it was I would feel happy doing it. But it seemed others had intentions to effect my day once my doorbell rang. It causes me to put down the container of greek yogurt I was pouring into a bowl and walk over to the front door of my home. Still singing quietly to myself before I unlock the handle and open it. "Harry." I say being met with the taller man, his mahogany curls are pushed back into different directions. He smiles kindly at me.

"Hi." He says. "I know it's kind of out of the blue but I had a good time last night and I wanted to see each other today." Harry explains and I could feel my stomach flutter with butterflies tickling the walls of my abdomen. Harry Styles wanted to hang out with you again, Sunny. "What I'm trying to say is," He pauses before continuing his sentence. "What are you doing today?"

I knew it was my turn to speak up now, to answer the man in front of me who tries to ask me a question. But I could feel those butterflies start to move up to my throat and stop me from articulating words to be said out loud. "Well," I finally say. "I was just making myself something to eat. I didn't have anything planned today." I tell him and he nods. "You're free to come in and we can figure out what to do from there."

"That sounds great." Harry says. "Are you sure I'm not intruding? I know it really is out of no where this whole interaction." He adds and I shake my head when I stand to the side and let him in. He does so as he steps inside and stops to wait for me to shut the door. When I glance back at him his eyes wander around the place.