Transmission Reuniting

Out in the reaches of space, a ship was cruising the stars, when the pilot of it, Kenith Vancil, picked up a message.
"The hell is this about?" he muttered.

The voice of Poe came in. "This message is to anyone out in the system, we are in need of assistance to our journey on the planet Xinolas. We will be on our rendezvous point of Accor"

Kenith shrugged. "I'll just go and see, maybe not that important" He then set his course to Accor.

Meanwhile, two friends, Jiro Daivand and Talwo, were just taking off from Coruscant when they also recieved the message.

"The Resistance huh?" Talwo thought. "You gonna use your Jedi powers on these Sith?" He chuckled at Jiro.

Jiro looked at him annoyed. "I suggest you also learn the ways of the Force, instead of using that so-called, "powerful gun" He looked at Talwo's blaster rifle.

"This thing can take out a group of people with just a few blasts" Talwo scoffed.

"Well this," Jiro took out his lightsaber and ignited it. "and by the power of the Force" can get by more than just a group of people"
He put it away and set their course to Accor.
"This isn't just your ordinary battle, Talwo" He turned back at him. "This is a powerful entity"

As the Resistance landed on Accor, Crystal explored the planet, noticing a Jedi Temple, opposite of the Sith Temple that she caused havoc on.

"Going to release another powerful enemy are you" Aaron said jokingly behind her.

Crystal turned around in a spook. "Oh, uh, no I don't think there's-"

"It's fine" Aaron interrupted. "We can check it out sometime later, assuming you won't do anything crazy there"

The people that attended the rendezvous gathered in the briefing room, discussing plans.

"So what caused this to happen?" Connor looked at Crystal.

"I-I don't know, it felt like another side of me was controlling my actions, like I wasn't myself" she sighed.

Connor shrugged and walked away, but paused, as a feeling passed over him.
He walked back, and saw two familiar faces walk up to Crystal and Aaron, who joined her in this unusual gathering.

Suddenly, they experienced visions, one of the same.
A temple burning, and in the midst of it all, Ben Solo walking through the fire, coming up to a girl, then clashing sabers with her.
They saw themselves watching the fight, and the girl getting stabbed by him.
"JAYDEN!" Connor yelled out to her, and seeing the body fall and burn under the rubble.
Ben turned to face the group, who split ways.
"May the Force be with us all" Jiro called to them, which was the last thing everyone heard from the chaos.

Meanwhile, from Kenith's point of view, he dug himself out of piles of wood.
The area was empty, none of his friends around. He presumed them to be dead and him being the only survivor.

The group got back to their senses, all looking at Kenith.
Crystal smiled at him in relief. "I thought- I mean, we thought you died, and we'd never see you again" She ran over and hugged him, almost shedding a tear.
Kenith looked at her, smiling back.

"Guys, I think we should report back to the general" Aaron reassured everyone.

Crystal let go of Kenith, "Yes, sorry. We should"

They rushed toward Poe, who informed them to gather weapons and any material they need before the Resistance goes to Xinolas.

"We will meet you there" Jiro responded.

Another feeling passed over the Jedi, calling out from a Jedi Temple.
A faint scream was audible, which lead Aaron, Connor, Crystal, Kenith, and Jiro to it.

"You will get what you deserve" a grueling voice yelled.

They followed the voice into a dark hall, full of portals. Ones that lead to the past and future.

Aaron looked in the portal where this voice was from, and saw a hooded figure come up to a Jedi who was being force choked.
The figure swung his saber.
Aaron force pulled the Jedi from near death.

"What is this?" the Jedi looked around. "Did I-?"

Aaron comforted him. "I saved you, my name is Aaron, and these are my friends"

"Who are you?" Connor said skeptically.

"Jedi Master Phanius" the Jedi responded.