Battle of Xinolas Part II

Jiro had been aggressively fighting Tor Valum for quite some time over the death of his friend Talwo.

"Yes... use your hatred!" Tor Valum sneered. "Use it, and destroy me"

"I can't" Jiro muttured under his breath. "It's not the Jedi way"

"DO IT!" Tor Valum yelled. "Use the-" He couldn't finish his sentence as Connor intervened by force pushing him into a group of Sith Troopers.

"Jiro! It was difficult to find you with all this commotion!" Connor said out of breath. "Do you know where Aaron, Crystal, or Kenith are?"

"No, I'm unaware of it" Jiro sighed, feeling light headed and mournful. "Talwo was killed by him, and I almost gave into the dark side"

Connor looked at him in disbelief. "We will not lose anyone else as long as we stand our ground. Let's go find the others"

Jedi Master Phanius had been fighting his way to the Sith Temple, when Ajunta confronted him.

"You're still alive, I see" Ajunta said to him

"The same goes for you" Phanius replied.

"With this second chance of life, you can join me and end this war" Ajunta pleaded. "It will make things easier so we can no longer fight, and the galaxy can be at peace"

"I will not fall for your foolish tricks, Ajunta Pall" Phanius raised his voice at him. "You only want to feed on my power"

Ajunta stared at him menacingly. "You're right" He then lifted Phanius off the ground, and force drained him immensely. Soon, the light and good of Phanius dissapeared, and the dark side flooded him, his eyes rolled into the back of his head and came out a bright yellow. Then, the color of his skin changed to a grey and pale shade.
Ajunta walked over to the deformed body of Phanius, and raised him up. "Now, Phanius, you shall be known as Darth Ruin"

Darth Ruin nodded slightly, and in a coarse voice, responded "Yes, Master"
He then ignited his now red lightsaber and charged into a crowd of Resistance fighters, slaughtering them all. After, he started toward Aaron, Crystal, and Kenith, who were fighting off groups of Sith Troopers.
Kenith was the first to notice him. In confusion, he informed Aaron and Crystal.

"Who the hell is that?" he said pointing to Darth Ruin.

"I see you have stumbled upon my new apprentice" Ajunta said to them as Darth Ruin got closer.

"That's Phanius, he's been turned!" Crystal gasped.

"For the growth of my empire" Ajunta growled.

"Your new empire?" Aaron questioned.

"Don't make us kill you" Ruin yelled.

Aaron ignited his saber. "You're going to have to anyways" He then leaped toward them raising his saber.