Battle of Xinolas Part III

Darth Ruin blasted force lightning at Aaron, causing him to fall hard onto the ground.
Meanwhile, Kenith was dueling with Ajunta, swinging his saber at him aggressively.
Countering, Ajunta blocked the swings, and threw him toward a rock face first.
Kenith didn't back down yet. After wiping a streak of blood off his face, he sent jabbing motions and swings, determined to land a hit.
Ajunta knocked Kenith's saber out of his hand and lifted him off his feet, raising his saber and preparing to stab him.
Crystal rushed toward Ajunta and force pushed him in anger.
Then, Ajunta's saber came flying off from his hand and into Crystal's.
She then ran toward Kenith and helped him up. Aaron then walked over to them.

"Let's go find Connor and Jiro, they probably need our help" Aaron told them.

"We'll be right there" Crystal replied.

"No, you won't!" Ajunta yelled, slowly making his way toward them, lightning sparking out of his fingers. But, upon noticing his lightsaber in Crystal's hands, he told her, "Finish what you've begun, what you've brought upon yourself"

Crystal stared at him in confusion. "I didn't mean to start this, I have no place to do your Sith doings" Her voice began trembling.

"Why did you do it?" Kenith asked her.

"I don't know, it was some sort of voice that told me I should do it" She looked at him in terror. "A deep, booming voice, almost felt like the world was shaking"

"That... would describe my old master" Ajunta recalled. "Darth Bane, and it seems that he still lives on through your action of releasing us"

"How come he hasn't revealed himself to us or before this?" Aaron asked, becoming skeptical.

"Because she hasn't done anything to fulfill her cause" Ajunta answered.

"My thoughts were being controlled, they never were intended do something like this" Crystal's voice raised. "I can't kill Kenith if I wanted to" She then turned to Ajunta and ignited his saber.

"Do you remember the day your family was killed?" Ajunta said. "That was all under Darth Bane's control. He influenced his new apprentice, Zevdo Pil, to raid your home planet of Rithneu, and to kill all the civilians there for him and Bane to take over"

Aaron flinched at the mention of his former enemy. A dreaded feeling passed over him.
"This is enough!" He yelled. "I won't let you cause anymore pain to her" Aaron then ignited his saber.

Ajunta lifted Aaron off the ground, then turned toward Crystal. "Strike him down, and I will let him go!

Crystal then recalled to the day she dreaded.

Her mother and brother were escaping Rithneu, which was being destroyed by stormtroopers.

"I don't think we'll be able to get to a ship in time" her mother sighed. "There's none in sight"

"Are we going to die?" her brother asked in fright.

Meanwhile, Crystal was lost in all the commotion and destruction around.
She found herself nearly being trampled by stormtroopers planning to take her away.
Luckily, she managed to escape from their grasp and find her mother and brother.
What blocked her from catching up to them, was a young man and a hooded figure following him.

"Kill them Zevdo" the hooded figure ordered.

Zevdo nodded and aggressively stabbed them both with his lightsaber.

Crystal opened her mouth to scream in horror, but saw they were coming for her next.
She ran toward a small transport, which was carrying another person, a man in robes.

"Where are you going to?" The man asked her.

"I don't know, somewhere safe and out of this place" Crystal shuddered. "I can't deal with this anymore"

The man piloted this ship, taking her to a Jedi Temple, that of Luke Skywalker.

She came to her senses when Connor and Jiro pushed through a group of Sith Troopers and came into the area.

"What is this?" Connor exclaimed looking around. "Crystal, what are you doing?"

Ajunta froze Connor and Jiro with the Force, growling, "She is a few steps closer to completing her mission"

Crystal then looked into Kenith's eyes, unwilling to do Ajunta's request.
Kenith looked back at her, feeling the symmetry of pain inside.

"I love you" Crystal said to him, shedding tears.

"I know" Kenith replied back.

They then both kissed each other on the lips, a kiss they wish could last, before the voice of Bane took over Crystal's mind. The control was unbearable to her, and the feeling was hypnotizing. Bane kept calling out, "Kill him". His voice grew louder, echoing in her brain.
Then, Crystal, with Ajunta's saber, stabbed Kenith.

Aaron, Connor, and Jiro watched in shock, unable to speak. Ajunta released Aaron from his grasp, and walked over to acquire his lightsaber back.
Crystal broke out sobbing heavily over Kenith's lifeless body, refusing to give the lightsaber back. Then, furiously, she attempted to strike him.
Ajunta freezed her with the Force, and started another process of Sith transformation.
Aaron, Connor, and Jiro rushed toward him to stop it, but were held back and force choked by Tor Valum and Darth Ruin.

"If you are not willing to finish what you started, then perhaps I can make you!" Ajunta yelled as Crystal's appearance changed.
Her face began sprouting black scars across her now bright yellow eyes and her hair became a darker shade.
The transformation finished, and she looked up at Ajunta.

"Now, Darth Zannah, you are reborn" Ajunta bellowed.

Darth Zannah made her way toward Aaron, Connor, and Jiro, who were still being in the control of Tor Valum and Darth Ruin. She raised her saber to kill all 3 of them, but was unable to as Connor used the Force to set himself free and cut off Darth Ruin's hand.
Tor Valum threw his lightsaber at Connor, who dodged out of the way.
Aaron attempted to strike at Tor Valum, but was blocked by Darth Ruin.

"There is no other way to succeed other than surrender" Darth Ruin growled.

"I'd die before surrendering to you!" Aaron yelled.
He then clashed sabers with him, as did Connor with Ajunta, and Jiro with Tor Valum.