1

Here is the first part.

Hope u enjoy it.

Silent readers press the 🌟 button.

Do vote,comment and share.

Avoid mistakes.

Nandini was standing infront of the Operation theatre, Mukti, Dhruv and Alia were there too.

Nandini was numb and Navya too. Navya being preganant was seated on the chair.

Mukti: I am not gonna leave that person..

Dhruv: nor me...how dare that person try to kill my buddy and Cabir..

Alia: unke bina fab 5 is incomplete...

Alia said sadly and Nandini looked at them and then again concentrated on the door.

After felt like ages for Nandini and Navya the doctors came out and Nandini and Navya asked

Navya/Nandini: how was it?

Doctor looked at them and then at Mukti, Dhruv and Alia with disappointed way.

Looking at his expression Nandini yelled

Nandini: I asked you something....how was the Operation?

Listening her shouting they all were shocked but as soon as they saw her face there were tears in her eyes...

Doctor: operation was successfull but I am not sure that they will survise or not. If they don't wake up by tomorrow morning then I am sorry to say I can't help...

Listening him Mukti held his collar where as Nandini and Navya were numb and Dhruv and Alia were crying

Mukti: what do you mean by that? Haan... listen I don't care how u make them okay...but I want them okay...

Doctor: miss please behave urself... I am a doctor mujhe jo karna tha maine kiya...now it's on them if they want to live they have to get their consciousness by tomorrow....

Listening him Mukti left his collar and closed her eyes frustratedly... Nandini listening him just started walking away....

She didn't knew where to go,she didn't knew what to do...the person whom she loved the most is in danger/critical. With whom she spent those beautiful moment before the accident.

They had become one...and now the destiny had played such a cruel play. Alia saw her going away.

Alia: Mukti... Nandini....

Listening her Mukti looked towards Navya and saw her shocked then she realised that Nandini isn't there.

Mukti: hum in dono ke baare mein toh bhul hi gaye... Alia u be with Navya I'll go to Nandini...

Alia nodded and Mukti left behind Nandini and the doctor said

Doctor: we r keeping them in the ICU...

They didn't respond so the doctor left. Here Nandini was in garden and suddenly it started raining.

She stood in the garden area drenching herself in there...she remembered the moments spent with Manik.

Their confession, Manik's teasings, their manglore trip, Manik singing song for her. Their love making and all the memories.

Nandini now started crying but due to rain it was not visible...she said to herself with heavy voice

Nandini: you said u won't leave me...u won't go away...now what are you doing Manik? Are you going to leave me?

Nandini looked at the bracelet in her hand and started caressing it. She was crying badly now...