5

Sorry for not updating yesterday.

Do vote and comment and thank you for your response on the last chapter.

Please do vote on this too.

Avoid mistakes.

Aryaman, Dhruv and Mukti entered the Cabir's apartment with a shocked expression.

They saw Cabir and Navya sitting in the hall and thinking about something. Looking at them Cabir asked

Cabir: kuch pata chala? Kisne kiya yeh accident?

Mukti looked at him and then at others...

Navya: muh mein dahi jama rakhi hai kya? Bolo...

Dhruv: It's Neonika!!!

As soon as he said Cabir's phone fell from his hand and Navya stood up in shock.

Cabir: tu...kya bol raha hai? How..hoe can Neonika do like this to her own son...

Mukti: that accident was not for Manik...

Listening her Navya and Cabir were confused and surprised...

Navya: toh?

Aryaman: Nandini ke liye

Aryaman said and Navya and Cabir were again shocked. Then Cabir said remembering

Cabir: ohh now I understood why that driver was not giving us to go and get Nandini...if it wasn't for us then Nandini would have been in our place

Cabir said in daze and Navya just shivered listening Cabir as she doesn't want to lose her best friend.

Mukti and others were in daze thinking what to do. Mukti sat beside Aryaman and said

Mukti: we need to do something... I won't leave that Neonika...

Dhruv: but we need to find her...

Alia: yes I have not seen her from long back...

Navya nodded and looked Cabir. He was thinking deeply.

Cabir: Navya,Mukti,Aryaman, Dhruv and Alia lets plan like fab 5...

They looked at him and nodded they came closer and they discussed the plan and after an hour or so they went back to their place...

Dhruv: guys one more thing...the driver said that there was Harshad also involved...

Listening him they made faces where as Alia felt as anyhow he is her brother.

Mukti: uski toh khair nahi... I won't leave him...

Cabir guestuered her to be quiet as Alia and Navya were there. Mukti nodded and kept quiet.

Here in Malhotra Mansion it was evening and Nandini was in the room only beside Manik.

Downstairs Nandini's family came to meet Manik. It has become a habit gor them to come here and even Shrikant is close to them withing the span of time.

Chacha: ji hum Manik se mil ke aate hai.

Shrikant: ji chaliye main bhi aata hun.

They all went upstairs and knocked the door. Nandini got up and opened the door.

They smiled at her and she just gave them a sad smile. They knew that she is waiting for Manik to get up.

Chachi went to Manik and sat beside him and caressed his face with teary eyes.

Chachi:bahut sata raha hai na tu? Apni health se aur kitna sabko pareshaan karega..

Rishab went towards chachi and said guestuering