17

Please read the note at the end.

Here is the update...

Just wanna say... I am literally busy now for few days...

I got little time so I wrote how much I could.

So bare with this if it's not up to the mark.

Silent readers press the 🌟 button..it will really motivate me and please do comment I will reply them when I am free.

Avoid mistakes if any...

I don't want to go to College why doesn't he understands...

I have not gone to College after his accident and my pregnancy...

Manik: Nandini chalo na...

Nandini: Manik...please.. u know I didn't go to College after ur accident...and looking at me like this people might think something..

He sighed and came towards and cupped my face lovingly making me relax under his touch

Manik: Nandini... I will be there with you.. I know I wasn't there with you at that time when u needed me..but now I am there... I will handle everything..please chalo...we will just go for few hours and we'll be back...

I stared and he waited for my answer...what should I do? Chali jaon?

I guess I should kab tak unko ignore karti rahungi... it's better to face them at this time when Manik is here...

I bobbed head and he smiling pecking my head said

Manik: go change and come I am waiting...

I took my change and went into the washroom to fresh and up...

I moved out changing my clothes...where is he...

I turned to tie my hair when I felt his hands

Manik: don't tie them...

I smiled and left the rubber band and just combed them.. I took my bag and moved towards him who was smiling looking at me...

Nandini: aise kyun has rahe ho?

Manik: nothing...u r looking beautiful...

I blushed listening him...he held my hand and we both moved out...

We exited the house and saw whole fab 5 over there...

Manik opened the door for me and made me sit behind. He took the driver seat and beside him was Cabir. I am sitting with girls and Dhruv is sitting at the last seat.

Navya didn't come as she had to take care of Abeer.

They all were busy in talking about music where as I was looking out of the window...