23

So sorry guys that I didn't update in the evening but I got some work at that time so updating now.

Now coming to this chapter it's not 2000 but not less than 1000 too.

So vote as much as you guys can.

TARGET: 450+ VOTES AND 50 COMMENTS.

Note: guys please make sure that you guys just don't comment like ' awesome,nice etc... I expect good reviews please haan.

Avoid mistakes if any...

It was around 3 in the late night and the lights of the kitchen were on. Manik was standing on the stool checking the cabinets for Nandini's new demand.

Manik: what the hell? Noddles nahi hai...

Manik got down and moved towards the room thinking about Nandini's reaction.

As he entered he saw Nandini all sitting ready to eat with fork in her hand.

Nandini:lao do...

Manik looked at her...then started looking around trying to ignore.

Nandini: Manik do na noodles...

Manik: mm... Nandini actually na..voh the noodles are over...

Manik said looking down at his hands...after few minutes he looked at Nandini who was staring at him...

He tried to show his innocent face but all got wasted as she took the pillow and threw at him...but he dodged...

Manik: Nandini what r u doing?

Nandini: I am not gonna leave you...stupid... I told you to get noodles and see you came with empty hand...just go and get them or else I will not allow you to come close to me or baby...

Manik was what the hell? Is she gone crazy? Her mood swings were ajeeb...

Manik: Nandini from where should I get them? Ghar pe bhi nahi hai...and shops will be closed now... I will make them tomorrow in the morning...

Nandini gritted her teeths and stood slowly and moved towards and he moved backwards...

Nandini: you know...

Manik looked at her with hopes that she will understand...they continued to walk until Manik was out of the room...

Nandini: tum bhi kal aana is room mein with the noodles...

Saying this she smashed the door on his face making him scared....

Manik:noooo...

Manik shouted...he looked around saw him still in the kitchen...he huffed and kept his hand on his heart and said

Manik:ohh.. god jagte huyi aise sapne kyun dikhate ho...ahh... Manik kuch kar nahi toh she will kill you...

Thinking alot pacing in the room...he moved to Cabir's room and woke him up...

Cabir:kya hai bey? Itni raat ko kyun utha raha hai?

Cabir asked leaning on the door with sleepy eyes...

Manik:abey...idiot...sona band kar meri yahan neend udi huyi hai aur tu hai ki...chal meri help kar..

Cabir: tch...kya help?

Manik: Nandini ko noodles khane hai...

Cabir:ghar mein honge na...ja bana le mujhe sona hai...

Saying this he turned to go inside but Manik held his trouser and pulled him out making him squil...