6

Thank you for voting and commenting guys.

Do try this story and please let me know guys

Do vote and comment.

Silent readers press the star button.

Avoid mistakes.

The doctor was checking Nandini, and a nurse was putting ointment on Nandini's bruises.

All others were beside her. The doctor got up and said

Doctor: she is okay... due to stress and less eating has the result of fainting but she will be okay...make sure she eats something healthy and drinks juice and all.

Shrikant nodded and the doctor left along with the nurse. Alia sat beside Nandini and caressed her hair.

Nandini was still unconscious. Shrikant looked at Mukti, Dhruv and Aryaman and asked

Shrikant: so kya plan hai?

They looked at him in confusion understanding it he said

Shrikant: I mean Neonika ko kaise jail bhejna hai...uska kya plan hai?

Dhruv: you r okay with it uncle?

Shrikant: ofcourse...why would I leave a culprit whether it is Neonika or someone else I don't care what matters the most is my children's safety.

Aryaman: uncle Cabir aur humne ek plan kiya hai...jaise ki aapko pata hai Neonika yaha nahi hai...she is out of town so we somehow need to get her in the town and make sure that she confesses her deeds.

Shrikant nodded and looked at Nandini who was moving. She slowly opened her eyes and looked around.

She tried getting up but couldn't get up due to weakness. Alia and Mukti helped her.

Mukti: how r u feeling?

Nandini nodded her head and Shrikant moved to Nandini and Alia gave him space.

He sat beside her keeping a straight face. Nandini looked at his face and immediately looked down getting scared of his glare..

Shrikant: may I know why were you ignoring your food?

Shrikant asked in a stern voice and Nandini looked at him as she felt like Manik only spoke...

Nandini: vo... Bas maan nahi tha...

Shrikant sighed seeing her scared. He placed his hand on her head and said

Shrikant: ab ss u won't do lile that...varna main gussa ho jaunga...

Nandini looked at him with teary eyes as she felt the love for her

Shrikant: do you want Manik to wake up and see you all skinny? And so that he can scold us for not taking care of you?