2

I am telling the silent readers to vote for the update.

Do vote and comment

Avoid mistakes.

Nurse: patient ko hosh aa gaya hai..

Listening her they all became happy and stood up waiting to meet them.

Mukti: hum andar ja sakte hai?

Nurse: nahi pehle doctor ko aane dijiye phir..

They waited out and soon the doctor came. Nandini and Navya got hope listening them. Nandini was eagerly waiting meet Manik.

Nandini: chachi Manik...

Nandini said looking at her and chachi hugged her giving her strength. Nandini then hugged Navya.

Soon the doctor came and all got attentive. Dhruv asked

Dhruv: are they okay?

Doctor looked at him and then at others and said sighing

Doctor: Cabir ko hosh aa gaya hai...he is out of danger and abhi kuch dino ke liye unhe yahi hospital mein rakhna hoga.

All felt relief listening him and Navya just left the breathe that she was holding. Nandini asked doctor

Nandini:aur Manik?

Nandini asked hopefully and doctor looked at her and said disappointedly

Doctor: I am sorry to say but he is in coma

Listening him Nandini's eyes shed silent tears and others gasped listening him.

Nandini was not in a state to respond she just stood on her place. Chachi placed her hand on Nandini's shoulder and pressed it.

Mukti: what rubbish...he will be okay...u analysed it wrong...check him again...

Mukti was getting mad listening him and Dhruv said

Dhruv: please...tell us that this is not the truth...

Doctor: it is truth...just hope that he comes out of the coma soon. And ya please contact the family members I need to take their signature and need to tell then about precautions.

Saying this he left from there and Cabir was shifted to another room. He was sleeping now.

Navya went to Nandini and said taking her in a hug

Navya: hume yakeen hai Manik theek ho jayega...

But still Nandini didn't respond to it. Mukti and Alia were sad looking at Nandini.

After half and hour and so Mukti, Alia and Dhruv entered into Manik's ward. They felt like not living looking at their best friend on the bed with machines.

Mukti: dekh kitne achhe se so raha hai...idiot...

Dhruv: aur nahi toh kya... Manik chale uth... tujhe pata hai na..hume music banana hai...

Manik was still sleeping like a lifeless body and Mukti said

Mukti: vo kyun humari baat manega...use toh apni hi manmani karni hai

Alia: no no...ha has to get up otherwise we will kill him if he doesn't...

Alia said controlling her tears...where as Manik was not at all moving. They cried and Mukti ran out following by Alia.

Dhruv: buddy please...come back...

Saying this he left from there and at that time chachi came inside. She felt unknown pain...

She sat beside him and ruffled his hair and said

Chachi: tujhe yaha aane ki kya jarurat thi...mera sona mundda...chal uth...tujhe pata hai Nandini ki kya halat hai...

Chachi said caressing his cheek,tears were rolling down her cheek.

Chachi: vo kisi se baat bhi nahi kar rahi... Aur tune abhi tak meri special dishes kaun try karega... Tu please jaldi thik ho ja nahi toh main Murthy ji ko bol ke Nandini ka tujhse milna hi band karva dungi...

Chachi waited but still he was not responding. Chachi got all the more tears and said

Chachi: tu thik ho ja...phir main batati hun...ho jaana...main milne aaungi...

Chachi couldn't take everything and she left from there. Chachi saw Nandini who was sitting on the sofa like a statue.

Chachi wiped her tears and said coming to her

Chachi: Nandini Manik se mil le...

Nandini looked at her and just stood and went inside without responding.

Here in Cabir's room it has been an hour and Navya was beside him. Dhruv and Mukti and Alia just entered.

Cabir moved a little and saw them... Mukti said

Mukti: Cabir...are you okay?

Cabir: hmm...

He moved his head and looked at the other side he saw Navya over there who was crying silently

Cabir: madhubala ko rona aata bhi hai?

Listening him Navya gave him a smack and he winced...

Cabir:ouch...kya hai yrr...abhi abhi thik hua hun...

Navya: aise hi milega if you ever leave me...

Mukti: haan idiot...

Cabir: I am okay...

Dhruv: tu sachi mein thik hai na?

Cabir: abey main kab se keh raha hun I am okay...samjh mein nahi aaya kya?

Alia: we r just concerned...

Mukti: vaise yeh hua kaise?

Cabir listening her got sad and went back into the memory lane and said

Cabir: no idea..but if Manik wouldn't have pushed me... I would have been dead...

As soon as he said Mukti, Alia and Navya got tears in their eyes but didn't voice out...

Cabir: Manik se yaad aaya...where is he? Is he okay?

Listening him they all looked at each other and Cabir came to know looking at their expression

Cabir: will please tell me how is Manik?

Mukti: Cabir...shant... Manik...he is in

Cabir: he is in what?

Cabir shouted ofcourse he is scared to lose him as he is the one whom he is so close...

Dhruv: he is in coma

Listening him Cabir was shocked,he was scared. Cabir said

Cabir: I want to meet him...

Alia: no u can't...u r weak...

Cabir: bhad mein jaye....

Doctor came running as he heard the shouts he said

Doctor: what's going on? Mr. Cabir please aap bed par hi rahiye...

Cabir: I want to meet Manik...

Doctor: u can't...u need proper rest...

Cabir: damn...my friend is not well and u r asking me take rest...no way... I want to meet him now...

Cabir kept on saying bugging them and atlast the doctor said

Doctor: fine...but u can't walk u have to go on wheelchair..

Cabir: kuch bhi chalega...

Mukti, Alia, Navya and Dhruv were crying looking at him. A nurse came abd he and Dhruv helped Cabir to wit on the wheel chair.

Here in Manik's ward Nandini was sitting infront of him just remembering their moment spent.

Cabir and others entered the ward and their eyes directly landed on Nandini.

How was it?