promo of 25

Thank you all for those who suggested the names... I will select one and then apply in the story.

Here is the promo of the part and the actual part will be coming after 19 Oct.

Nandini was sitting with a red lehenga in her (Manik's) room and was happily admiring herself.

Navya and Alia were making her ready and amms,chachi were busy in the attending the guest.

Alia: you are looking so pretty...

Nandini smiled and got up with the help of Navya and Alia. Holding her baby she moved towards the exit of the door.

____

Manik and Nandini were sitting on the stool that they were provided. Nandini was sitting on little high stool but she was still not reaching his hight.

All had constant smile. Cabir and Navya were standing holding Abir in their hand.

___

Manik and Nandini stood up... Manik looked at Nandini Nandini and picked her up making her squill

Nandini: Manik...

Manik just passed her smile...others smiled and they both started taking vows...

_____

Manik filled her hairline and smiled looking at her glowing face...

Later on they took the blessings of elders...and then the youngsters started chatting while eating and all...

Nandini was smiling looking at them... Cabir joked and Nandini laughed loudly... looking at her smiling Manik smiled...

As she was smiling...she felt some pain...she ignored it...later on again she felt...

Nandini:ahh...

Nandini clutched Manik's hand tightly...making him alert... Manik saw her expression...

Manik: Nandini...

He whispered....he was tensed scared looking at her in pain....

-The end -

How is it?

Yes the story will end with this part.