9

Silent readers please press the 🌟 button.

Avoid mistakes if any

Nandini

I entered Malhotra Mansion and saw it empty...

I don't know what these fab 4 people are planning...they are not even sharing with me...

And on top of that I couldn't even tell chachi about me being preganant. I know she said to be careful but now whatever it is... I am happy that Manik aur mere pyar ki nishani is with me inside me growing.

Shrikant: arey Nandini beta...aao baitho...tell me how r you?

Well I was scared thinking what will Manik's dad will say on my pregnancy but I am happy that he is supporting me...

Nandini: Main thik hun uncle...

Shrikant:hope tumne apni medicines li ho...

I bobbed my head and taking his permission I went upstairs. I entered the room and smiles looking at him.

Nandini: see baby your dad is sleeping from long back...tell him to get up soon soon so that you can play with him...

I sat beside him and narrated him all the happenings.

Nandini: tumhare bina toh college jaana bhi acha nahi lagta...and now our baby...

Before I could say I started feeling nauseous... I went to the washroom and and vomitted..

Nandini:baby... thora rest lelo...jabse uthi hun aap mujhe ultiyan karva rahe ho...

I went inside dabbing her face with the towel. Manik tumhare bina ab toh college jaane ko bhi maan nahi karta.

I know maine tumhe yeh bahut baar nataya hai lekin kya karun? Aur kuch hai hi nahi batane ke liye.

I held his hand and kept it near my belly. See Manik can you feel it. It's ours...our baby...the baby is eager to meet you please get up soon.

End of pov

Here downstairs Neonika entered the house and saw it empty. She looked around and saw if anyone was there.

Neo:kamal hai ...koi bhi nahi hai. Hmm..acha hai mera kaam ho jayega aur main sukoon se jagungi. Manik ke jaane ke baad ab sab mere havale ho jayega....

But to her dismay there were cameras in the hall. She sat on the sofa. At that time only someone came.

It was a man with moustache,and cap on his head. He was looking little old but a agent type.

Neo: so finally you came...

Agent: so sorry to make you wait...

Neo: it's okay... but now give me my properties back and also my cards are supposed to be unblocked.

He sighed and said

Agent: I actually wanted to discuss this only...sorry to say but ur all cards are been restricted and also the properties are under Manik Malhotra's name...

Neonika was shocked. She didn't knew about this and now she got hell angry...

Neo: what the hell? Meri saari properties us late Manik Malhotra ke naam hai...how could that happen?

Agent: ji aapko toh unse hi baat karni padegi jisne yeh sab karvaya..

Neo: kisne karvaya...kisne karvaya tell me...who the hell did this... doesn't that person know Manik Malhotra is dead...