25

Here comes the last part.

Hehehe... I was supposed to update this yesterday but I had to submit my assignment so got busy with it.

Avoid mistakes guys.... And do vote and comment on each what I have asked down at the last.

It's more than 2000 words...

Enjoy reading.....

It's been days now that amms agreed to Manan's relationship. Manik and Nandini's happiness were out of the world.

Shrikant along with Murthy's started with the preparation of Manan's wedding.

Manik and Nandini had decided not to reveal their marrige news. Fab 5 also agreed to it and they were happy for them.

Amms was insisting Nandini to stay at Murthy's house but Manik didn't allow and also Shrikant said he wanted all the functions to be held in Malhotra Mansion.

One fine morning all were at Malhotra Mansion (Murthys,fab 5) they were talking something when Manik said

Manik:mm...dad amms mujhe aap dono ko kich batana hai...

Amms and Shrikant bobbed their head Manik said

Manik: I want this marriage to be simple,jyada kuch nahi hoga as in aapke jo rituals hote hai voh and sangeet bilkul bhi nahi hoga.

Amms: par...

Manik: I know amms aap chahti hai ki Nandini ke shadi dhum dham se ho lekin now that she is preganant and it's her 8th month I don't want to stress her.

Listening him they all smiled and Nandini was admiring him lovingly. Shrikant said

Shrikant: thik hai...toh agle hafte ka mahurat hai toh hume jo karna hai uski preparation karte hai.

To which they nodded. Manik looked at Nandini and said

Manik: I hope tumhe koi problem na ho...

Nandini: no I don't have any problem.

Nandini smiled while saying and he too did the same thing. After half and hour amms said

Amms: toh humne decide kar liya haim.. Monday ko your engagement will be there,then on Wednesday mehandi,then thursday ko haldi aur friday ko shadi...

Shrikant: toh yeh plan hai...aap logon ko jo shopping vagera karni hai kar lo baaki ka hum dekh lenge...

They nodded and fab 5 along with Rishab and Nandini went away from there.

Next week it's Monday and today is the day of Manan's engagement. So Nandini was getting ready with the help of Alia and Navya.

Nandini: guy's I am getting irritated with this make up Alia please remove it na..

Alia: Nandini just for few hours then remove it na...

Looking at her sad face Nandini sighed and bobbed her head. Later on Manik and Nandini were seen standing between their family facing each other.

 Later on Manik and Nandini were seen standing between their family facing each other