1. 𝓕𝓲𝓮𝓻𝔂 𝓟𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷 {𝓛𝓮𝓿𝓲 𝓧 𝓔𝓻𝓮𝓷}

♡from attack on titan♡

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

FIERY PASSION {LEVI X EREN}

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Eren had been ordered by Levi to clean the entire first floor. He sighed as he swept the wooden floor, wishing he could be outside with his friends practicing using the 3DM Gear. As Eren swept the messy hall with his gaze on the floor, he bumped into a short man.

"Oi! What the hell was that for?" Levi shouted, smacking Eren's head.

Eren whimpered. "I-I'm sorry." He murmured, backing away. He turned his back to Levi and continued sweeping the floor. Eren was intimidated by Levi, so he did whatever he asked of him without objection, to avoid his fiery wrath. If he made a mistake, like accidentally bumping into him, he would profusely apologize and leave the scene immediately.

Suddenly, Eren felt someone tug his cleaning cap off his head. "Brat," Levi said, glaring straight at the boy. Eren widened his emerald green eyes and squeaked, his hands trembling as he awaited a scolding from Levi. Levi gripped the boy's auburn hair and stared at him intently, trying to read the boy's expression. "Why are you so scared of me?" He asked, his deep husky voice causing Eren's heart to pound.

"I-I don't hate you!" Eren exclaimed, shaking his head. "Y-You're amazing, captain! The best!"

Levi scoffed. "Meet me in my office. Now." He ordered, and Eren swiftly complied. I'm done for, he gloomily thought, bracing himself for his inevitable demise.

When Eren arrived at Levi's office, his twenty-year-old captain was already there, sitting at his desk with a commanding aura surrounding him. Eren swallowed the lump in his throat and tediously approached Levi. He stopped at the other side of his desk and saluted. "Why have you called me here, captain?"

"Sit." He ordered, after sipping from his teacup. Eren swiftly nodded and sat down across from Levi. There was a tremor in his hands that he hid by pulling his sleeves over it, something he often did when he was anxious. Eren was always anxious, especially around Levi. "Eren, I've noticed that you seem intimidated by me. Why is that?" Levi asked, his eyes peering at Eren.

Eren bit his lip as his heart hammered. He was speechless for a moment, but then he decided to be honest because if he wasn't, Levi would probably find out another way. "You are kind of scary, captain..." Eren whispered. He clenched his eyes shut so he wouldn't see Levi's angry reaction. "I'm sorry!"

To Eren's surprise, he heard laughter. He slowly opened his eyes, and what he saw horrified him... but at the same time caused his heart to flutter. Eren noticed that Levi's laugh was not simply a noise that escaped his mouth. The laugh was in his eyes, in the way his face changed into that vision of relaxed joy and unrestrained mirth. His laugh came from within, it was just the way he was wired. Just being around him while he was chuckling for a few minutes was better than a whole day of self-absorbed pampering in some all-day-spa. Just the sound of his gales, his snickers, his giggles, was enough to transport Eren far far away from his previous worries and tensions.

"What do you want me to do to make you less scared of me?" Levi asked after he finished guffawing, his expression soft for once. It seemed he genuinely wanted Eren to like him.

A pink blush dusted his cheeks. "Um..." Eren muttered, blinking rapidly. "When you... ask me to do chores... please ask me nicely?" He suggested, feeling slightly baffled about this change in the aura around Levi.