22. 𝓐𝓻𝓮 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓢𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓞𝓯 𝓜𝓮? {𝓗𝓪𝓻𝓾 𝓧 𝓓𝓪𝓲𝓼𝓾𝓴𝓮}

♡from balance unlimited♡

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

WILL YOU BE MINE? {DOM HARU X DAISUKE}

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Haru and Daisuke were at Daisuke's house, resting after an exhausting mission. 

"Oi! What the hell was that for?" Haru shouted after Daisuke teasingly smacked his head.

Daisuke silently whimpered. "I-I'm sorry. I was just teasing," he murmured, standing up to get away from Haru's wrath as quickly as possible.

Haru jumped up and grabbed his wrist, jerking him towards him. "Brat," Haru said, glaring straight at his coworker. Daisuke widened his eyes and squeaked, his hands trembling as he awaited a scolding from Haru. Haru gripped Daisuke's hair and stared at him intently, trying to read his expression.

"Why are you so scared of me?" he asked, his deep husky voice causing Daisuke's heart to pound.

"I'm not scared of you!" Daisuke exclaimed, shaking his head. "You're just stubborn and angry all the time! And a little intimidating..."

Suddenly, he felt Haru's hands travel up his chest and then grip the side of his neck. Haru moves his head closer to Daisuke. Daisuke sits frozen, from both fear and excitement. Haru leans in, so their foreheads rest against each other. They close their eyes. Both their breaths are shaking.

Haru scoffed. "Am I scary like this?" he said, and suddenly, all wind from Daisuke's lungs had been knocked out.

Haru had kissed him.

Before Daisuke could respond, Haru gently leans in and kisses Daisuke's warms lips. They pull apart and take shaky, shallow breaths. Unable to contain themselves anymore, Haru grips Daisuke's head in his hands and pulls him into a fiery and passionate kiss. For a second, they pull apart and a string of saliva connects their two bodies.

Haru leans in and roughly kisses up and down Daisuke's neck. Daisuke lets out little whimpers of anticipation, which caused Daisuke's heart. Haru works his way back to Daisuke's tender, smooth lips. As they kiss, Haru suddenly throws him onto the couch they were lounging on before. He rips Daisuke's shirt off his body, much to Daisuke's amusement. Haru runs his lips up to his neck and lands a loving and intense kiss on his lips.

"Haru!" Daisuke moaned as he whimpered underneath Haru's strong grip. He felt Haru pinch and tug at his exposed nipples, which caused him to groan loudly at the pleasure. Daisuke kicks his legs as Haru's lips trailed further down Daisuke's muscular torso, unable to control himself. 

"W-What are you doing, Haru?" he whimpered, as Haru unbuttoned his pants.

Haru looked up at his lover and panted heavily. He decided not to respond because of the lust overwhelming his senses. Haru quickly took off his shirt and pants as Daisuke's eyes widened at Haru's muscular body and erect dick. He aligned his body over his. He pushed him down and crawled on top, pulling Daisuke's pants down during the process.

Daisuke felt Haru's lips suddenly brush against his exposed cock. Not innocently, but like a tease, hot, fiery, passionate, and demanding. Then, his mouth wrapped around the head of Daisuke's member and Haru sucked with so much force that it caused Daisuke's back to arch. He whined loudly at the pleasure that was shooting up his veins like rapid fire. His heart pounded against his ribcage as he felt Haru's wet tongue swirl against his slit, pressing and demanding entrance.

Daisuke moaned at the sensations that were erupting below. He glanced at Haru who's head was bobbing with a fiery passion. After a while, Daisuke got used to the feeling of Haru's mouth around his cock and his hands gripping his thighs tightly. A huge grin was plastered on his face as he lifted his lower abdomen upwards, helping Haru by shoving his cock down his throat. Daisuke heard Haru gag for a second, but then he resumed his work, swallowing the precum that was leaking from Daisuke.

Daisuke couldn't contain himself anymore. He desperately needed to shout out Haru's name and tell him that he wanted more. Daisuke moaned until his throat went dry and his dick became sore from all the endless sucking. "Haru! Ah... uh..." he groaned, his head lolling to the side as drool dripped down from his mouth. "I'm going to cum..." Daisuke whimpered, with half-lidded eyes.

Haru sat up and released his mouth from Daisuke's dick. He smirked and smashed his lips against his panting mouth. Kissing Haru was like opening up Daisuke's soul, tasting and seeing every colour of the rainbow in their sensual way, almost like catching a smile in a bottle, its softness, its sweetness... He breathed in Haru like an inhalation of oxygen that was warm to his soul.

Haru suddenly grasped Daisuke's dick that was pressing against his naked thigh. He began jerking it up and down, determined to make his male partner moan. Daisuke quietly gasped at the sudden action. He looked up at Haru and widened his eyes. Haru smirked and tightened his grip around Daisuke's large cock.

After a couple of violent jerks and moving Daisuke's dick up and down, they both moaned at the same time. "Daisuke... Ah..." Haru grumbled in a low voice, as he looked down at Daisuke who was moving with every thrust of Haru's strong hands. Haru gazed at Daisuke's reddened cheeks and lewd face, which resulted in him wanting more.

"Haru..." Daisuke softly said, exhilarated from all passion. "Please... I want you inside of me..." He asked, aware of how explicit his comment was. Haru untightened his grip around Daisuke's cock and tiredly plopped on top of him. He rested against his sweaty chest and traced the scars that were trailed over his heaving body.

Haru panted heavily for a couple of moments before responding. "Does this mean you're not scared of me anymore?" Haru asked. Daisuke nodded his head, flustered.

Haru grinned and spread Daisuke's legs wide open. He wrapped his legs around his waist and harshly slapped Daisuke's lifted butt. Daisuke whimpered at the stinging pain while Haru jammed two wet fingers in his butthole and scissored it. Daisuke groaned at the feeling of Haru fingering his butthole. "You're so easy to please," Haru laughed.

Then, without warning, Haru slammed his dick inside Daisuke's widened hole. Daisuke felt his body shoot backwards at the sudden force, and he screamed with pleasure. Haru waited for his dick to adjust for a second, and then he began thrusting violently. The sound of their sweaty skin slapping against each other aroused Haru and caused neverending moans to escape his mouth. "

Ah... Uh... Ah! Ah! Uh!" Haru groaned while Daisuke enjoyed the feeling of Haru's hard dick up his ass.

Haru's hands were curled around Daisuke's upper leg and his fingernails dug into the sides of his soft butt cheeks. Haru thrust in and out with no hesitation and began deeply moaning as he explored Daisuke's juicy insides. "Daisuke!" he groaned, his body leaning towards the man and planting wet kisses on his chest.

Finally, after what felt like hours of pleasurable movements, Haru hit his climax. Daisuke watched with wide eyes as Haru's mouth hung open and fierce moans rolled off his tongue. He was howling like an animal as cum spurt through Daisuke's hole. Daisuke moaned at the sudden liquid shooting through his body while Haru swiftly unattached himself from Daisuke.

They both fell on the desk and panted heavily, their legs intertwined. They stared deeply into each other's eyes and Haru leaned in for a steamy kiss.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧