15. 𝓑𝓪𝓼𝓮𝓫𝓪𝓵𝓵 {𝓜𝓲𝔂𝓾𝓴𝓲 𝓧 𝓡𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻}

♡from ace of diamond♡

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

BASEBALL {MIYUKI X READER}

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Y/N wandered around the school courtyard when she suddenly found Miyuki practicing baseball. "Hey, Miyuki!" she called, running towards him.

Miyuki spun around to face Y/N, his brown hair billowing in the wind. He smirked at her and waved. "Y/N," he said, placing his bat on his shoulder. "Want to practice baseball with me?" he asked, tossing his ball in the air. "Have you gotten better at pitching?" he said, sticking out his tongue.

Y/N blushed and nodded. "Yes I have! Let me show you." Miyuki grinned and passed her the bat. She gripped the bat and placed one foot forward, getting into position. Miyuki threw the ball and Y/N smacked it... only to realize that she smacked the air instead.

Miyuki howled with laughter and Y/N blushed with embarrassment. "Haha! Y/N, you said you've gotten better at pitching. What a lie!" he teased, pointing his finger at her and laughing smugly.

Y/N pouted and smacked Miyuki with the bat. "Shut up!" she yelled, as Miyuki recoiled with pain. After a second of silence, they both began laughing.

"Wow, Y/N. Let me show you how to pitch, okay?" he said, grinning. Y.N bit her lip and nodded, as Miyuki wrapped his arms around her from behind. He grasped the hilt of the bat, holding onto Y/N's hands. Y/N blushed at the warm touch the seeped into her soul, and she felt Miyuki's hot breath landing on her exposed neck. "Y/N," he muttered into her ear. "This is how you pitch."

Miyuki taught her how to swing the bat and pitch the ball. After a while of touching and pitching practice, Y/N was getting the hang of it. Her palms grew sweaty from the fact that Miyuki's body was pressed against her back. He's such a tease... and he knows it.

"Let's try again," Miyuki said, unattaching himself from her and walking to the front of the field. Y/N nodded as he threw the ball towards her, and this time, she smacked the ball. "Good job, Y/N!" he cheered, and for once there wasn't a smug look on his face. He seemed genuinely happy. Y/N blushed and high-fvied Miyuki.

When their hands collided, Miyuki swiftly grabbed her waist and pulled her close. Y/N blinked rapidly at the abruptness of his movement and raised her eyebrow. "W-What are you doing, Miyuki?" she stammered, as their noses touched.

"You're so cute, Y/N," he muttered, planting a kiss on her cheek. Y/N gasped with surprise as her heart jumped. She slowly melted in his arms as he nuzzled his head against her face. She wrapped her arms around his neck, not knowing what else to do with her arms. Miyuki looked at Y/N's appalled expression and grinned.

"You're still pretty bad at pitching, though."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧